Our valued sponsor

Investing in stocks

andrew25

Offshore Agent
Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
Have anyone done this before. I want to know whether it is still profitable as many people I had come across lost quite an amount of money through stocks. Further how to find a reliable company that helps us sincerely in profits.

andrew25 said:
Have anyone done this before. I want to know whether it is still profitable as many people I had come across lost quite an amount of money through stocks. Further how to find a reliable company that helps us sincerely in profits.
I've done it, but I haven't earned that much yet. I've found a local company with which I'm familiar and which I have confidence. It's an small amount as investing in stocks is quite risky and I'm still not willing to take that risk yet.

I think if you want to do this, get educated first: read about stocks and the market. It's better to invest in what you know.

I have had somewhat of a beating with my stocks during the last 12 months. I was actually thinking about cutting my losses short and selling them. However during the last 2 months they have increased in value again so I will sit on them a bit longer. :D

Latest Threads