Our valued sponsor

Investments proposals

I will invest in good and fun (for me) businesses. Contact me if you are looking for a partner/mentor, I can also help with tax/banking/business setup in exchange for a share in the business.
Hey,

I'm planning to sell and distribute clothing in the European market. denim, t-shirts, shirts, etc.

I need a potential partner to help me find buyers and scale the business to the next level. If you are a serious business person, I have leads for your business.

I can source products from different manufacturers. If you are looking at the same, please let me know. Thank you.

I own production molds for manufacturing Luxury Catamarans.
I also have a partially built TAG 50ft Catamaran
Looking for someone to invest Between $150k - $500k to complete the vessel for a share a profits or pay interest on the loan of 24% APR
Vessel and insurance can be used as collateral to safeguard the investment
Willing negotiate a share in the business for alternative financing options

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: Money king
I own production molds for manufacturing Luxury Catamarans.
I also have a partially built TAG 50ft Catamaran
Looking for someone to invest Between $150k - $500k to complete the vessel for a share a profits or pay interest on the loan of 24% APR
Vessel and insurance can be used as collateral to safeguard the investment
Willing negotiate a share in the business for alternative financing options
Please DM me.

I will invest in good and fun (for me) businesses. Contact me if you are looking for a partner/mentor, I can also help with tax/banking/business setup in exchange for a share in the business.
Hello,

I need an LC. Got everything ready including a BG in the local bank. Need LC to buy the product and sell to the customer who has already issued the PO and invoice has been notorised. Open for profit sharing.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello,

I need an LC. Got everything ready including a BG in the local bank. Need LC to buy the product and sell to the customer who has already issued the PO and invoice has been notorised. Open for profit sharing.

Thank you
Old scam scheme, you can find plenty of people willing to participate

Hey

I am based in Kampala Uganda, am good at selling on Etsy. I need an Etsy account and PayPal account to start selling.
Selling what?

Well actually I am into various projects but one of the most interesting ones is building some luxury apartments in Andorra and selling them together with an Andorra residency permit + andorran company + andorran personal and corporate bank account. I'm into that together with some partners and we are looking for an investor that can direct the project.

Well actually I am into various projects but one of the most interesting ones is building some luxury apartments in Andorra and selling them together with an Andorra residency permit + andorran company + andorran personal and corporate bank account. I'm into that together with some partners and we are looking for an investor that can direct the project.
I may be quite interested in that, as I both know the region and have good contacts in the country. Let's discuss it in depth.

NVO

Latest Threads