Our valued sponsor

Irish company with Bank accounts and activity for Sale

GiGoGo

I make things happen
Pro Member
Dec 10, 2018
Hong Kong
t.me
A friend is selling a Irish tech company with activity (+200k USD Turnover) and customers all around the world.
Real Bank account + Revolut + Transferwise with debit cards. Domain name included
He accepts crypto or fiat for the transaction
Company will be deliver without additional activity, all the taxes paid and fillings completed. No debts no know pending liabilities.

Interested drop a reply and I'll PM you.
Thanks

A friend is selling a Irish tech company with activity (+200k USD Turnover) and customers all around the world.
Real Bank account + Revolut + Transferwise with debit cards. Domain name included
He accepts crypto or fiat for the transaction
Company will be deliver without additional activity, all the taxes paid and fillings completed. No debts no know pending liabilities.

Interested drop a reply and I'll PM you.
Thanks
What is the reason behind sale? Are there any specifics about the activities? What is the level of automation?

What is the reason behind sale? Are there any specifics about the activities? What is the level of automation?
- I'm moving the activity to Hong Kong, easier for raising capital.
- It was doing IT Consulting and software development.
- Automation? Basic accounting software, accountant and secretary

Any liabilities on this company? credit lines or similar available?

What about audited accounts for this company, who is the tax firm that do the task for this company?

Finally what is the price and how old is this company?

For me it looks like a hidden advertising at your end, it is not your friend but you are selling such corps. but can't effort to pay for advertising here, my conclusion is based on this thread and your signature!!!!

@Admin why do you allow this, I pay a lot more to you comparedto OP!

@moneynetwork I appreciate your attention to such threads. But if they don't get deleted there is a reason for it! As you may have noticed I'm very active on this forum and if something pop up here which should not be here it get deleted.

Please use the report button next time :)

I can't say much about Ireland without revealing who I am but I will say that Irish domicile is one of the best-of-the-best in terms of how many accounts it may be connected to. Also--PayPal itself is HQ'd in Ireland and there are certain special functions one is able to have turned on with a PayPal account from the same country. Might need to make a phone call or two. Also... to anyone whose moving money in circles, Irish accounts offer great "cash out" options several months down the line in case you are prepared to make a run for it...

Reactions: GiGoGo
I can't say much about Ireland without revealing who I am but I will say that Irish domicile is one of the best-of-the-best in terms of how many accounts it may be connected to. Also--PayPal itself is HQ'd in Ireland and there are certain special functions one is able to have turned on with a PayPal account from the same country. Might need to make a phone call or two. Also... to anyone whose moving money in circles, Irish accounts offer great "cash out" options several months down the line in case you are prepared to make a run for it...

Hey @ontherun, you got me curious here. Could you please elaborate on:

- how many accounts it may be connected to and
- certain special functions

Ireland struck me for the lack of banks. Coming from a country with something like 800+ banks, I was astonished to find a banking system that consisted of 5 banks.

As you mentioned the many accounts, I'd be interested in learning more about that.

Thanks!

Reactions: GiGoGo
Ireland struck me for the lack of banks. Coming from a country with something like 800+ banks, I was astonished to find a banking system that consisted of 5 banks.
If you are able to open an account with some of these 5 banks it may be sufficient.

Latest Threads