Our valued sponsor

yes but the taxman in the client's country can ask QUESTIONS WHY THEY ARE DEALIGN WITH OFFSHORE FIRM? or is this threat overrated?
overrated if you ask me. I have not a multi million business going so fly low on the radarblak""#¤

Nominee director and shareholder + Power of Attorney is sufficient! I learned the director (nominee) need to be a real person that can pick up the phone if some want to call the management of the company to get it all confirmed and verified!

If you look at it from a legal point of view yes it will be enough. If you look at it from the tax mans view no it is not. As some here said already you want to consult a legal advisor if you appoint nominees and get legal issues.

For your information, your local tax authorities have to pay money to gather information about a director or a shareholder to the the Seychelles or Belize government. Consequently, before going in such procedure they will ask you to provide information about companies with who you have agreements (royalties, interest, dividend) or subcontractors.
If you would deal with a company from Seychelles or Belize in real, you would not know anything about it. You would may know your account manager for your business and that's it.
I have signed agreements myself with company and discovered the name of the director while signing the agreement and forgetting about the same name because i had an employee in the said company who just did what i asked and i didn't need to know the Director. & i even less need to know the shareholder.

Reactions: myhand and icecold
I have signed agreements myself with company and discovered the name of the director while signing the agreement and forgetting about the same name because i had an employee in the said company who just did what i asked and i didn't need to know the Director. & i even less need to know the shareholder.
Good point, you think it will work to tell that if some auth. is asking?

Good point, you think it will work to tell that if some auth. is asking?
The technique used is the following:
  • A domain name is created under .bz, .sc, .pa
  • A website is created for the offshore company
  • A person with a plausible name
  • Exchange emails are created between you and this person.
In fact, my tax auth. asked to give them the email exchanges between me and a belize company. I said no problem ! ! & that was it.

Reactions: kolagin
nominee shareholder & nominee director + real office address to receive postal mail will be required. You may even want to get a phone number there with call forwarding or a receptionist to pick up the phone.

Latest Threads