Our valued sponsor

is "Billion City Limited HK" genuine or scam?

OlegK

May 27, 2017
Visit site
Dear All,

Does anyone has successful experience with Billion City Limited HK? Paymaster Services - Billion City Ltd

I am asking, because they are offering a great service with unbelievable conditions and actually everything looks and sounds perfectly fine. Even hard to believe...
What I mean is that according to their website they can receive my commission as a paymaster, then set up an offshore company for me with corporate bank account and payout there.

Regarding Due Diligence, I found this company on Linkedin through this gentleman profile (Roy Lungu) https://www.linkedin.com/in/roy-lungu-aaim-8a19a935/ who is company CEO.
The profile again looks excellent, but his recommendations were received from his company staff, which is a little weird...

Surely I don't want to say something bad or blame people without any strong reason, but before sending to them my personal information and let them receive my commission, I would like to be assured, that they won't dissapear with my income.

Kindly advise if it is genuine and reliable company or usual scam?

Many thanks in advance!

Sorry, there is no name matched with "Billion" in the Register.

In case of doubt, please contact the SFC at [email protected].
Please follow these instructions in order to view Chinese characters properly in this Register.

They claim to have 'paymaster license' however sfc does not know them. Ask them for their license number and verify this via SFC (beware of valid license number, wrong/different corp name.).

Reactions: negon
Dear All,

Does anyone has successful experience with Billion City Limited HK? Paymaster Services - Billion City Ltd

I am asking, because they are offering a great service with unbelievable conditions and actually everything looks and sounds perfectly fine. Even hard to believe...
What I mean is that according to their website they can receive my commission as a paymaster, then set up an offshore company for me with corporate bank account and payout there.

Regarding Due Diligence, I found this company on Linkedin through this gentleman profile (Roy Lungu) https://www.linkedin.com/in/roy-lungu-aaim-8a19a935/ who is company CEO.
The profile again looks excellent, but his recommendations were received from his company staff, which is a little weird...

Surely I don't want to say something bad or blame people without any strong reason, but before sending to them my personal information and let them receive my commission, I would like to be assured, that they won't dissapear with my income.

Many thanks in advance!

If you have any doubt, don't do any business with them.
I worked with a lot of chineses and somebody are ready for scam your money, and when you try to get them they dissappear...

No, sir really no. If you trust in some company without check them (due intelligence), it's like play the lottery, I am international trading degree, well I can confirm that if you have any problem with them the embassy doesn't help you.
No why shuld they, if they would start to go inbetween such issues they could do nothing else then this!

No why shuld they, if they would start to go inbetween such issues they could do nothing else then this!
Yes, sure. But in this case, when someone is a broker and have a nice deal from an international trade business and one won a good commission, it's hard to trust in someone that you don't know. I mean, I wouldn't do it, if you win 50,000 EUR in commission, would you send to this company and trust your money for a little margin for them?
Everyone makes whatever wants with his own money. I just said that I don't recommend it, a dual intelligence must be required.

Reactions: DeMajor
Dear All,

Many thanks in advance!

Dear,

I live in Hong Kong. In October 2016, as I need a paymaster, I find Billion City Limited on the internet web.

So the most naturally, as I am in HK, I go to their address:

Billion City Limited

Unit 706, 7/F., South Seas Centre, Tower 2, 75 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong

(I know very well this attractive place)

Surprise, they have no offices there..

At the unit 706, I met 2 old persons that were moving to leave the premises that were Public Accountants that just finish their professional carrer.

They told me that this company was never registered by them at their address.

So, it easy to understand that they illicitly used this address.

It is easy to do. Yo register with Company Registry at a address known for many domiciliations. This do nor wake up the attention of the administrative services.

Once, you have the Company Registry documents (3 days), you go to Hong Kong Post Office and request the service of mail transfer to another address. This service is very cheap.

Like this, when you send at their announced address, the mails arrivent to another address. And if need, they can answer you. You never have any doubt. The sole problem is when you check on place as I do.

In Hong Kong, you need to take care because, I already had this type of problems.

Take care with this people, because I am sure you will lost your money.

In their website you find:

Can I check the Paymaster?

Yes. We are a registered Paymaster General. Check Business Registration Certificate No. 2116203.

When you check, the certificate is the annual Business Registration as each Hong Kong company can produce. This not prove their are authorized to manage funds of thirds.

You also have a post about SFM. Well known and professional company. I checked at their address. Their are a structured company. You can treat without problem.

If any information about Hong Kong, don't hesitate.

My bets regards

Philippe

It's a total scam.. have a look on Google to find more information about them and you will be surprised!

Latest Threads