Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
KoalaPays
BSW Offshore Company Formation
UK Ltd with emi bank account
Buy and sell crypto with AlterXe
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

Walter Rowe

Hi Porsche66gn
Thanks for the info
I have tried Anna already.. her email bounces back as server unknown .
The agent does begin with T
And I am more than happy to bring the police in to this if needed.
My business is clean as a bell and I have no issues with any tax authority knowing my situation as its perfectly legal and not even operating in any grey areas. The bank was recommended to me as just an offshore bank for an IBC .. I wasn't bothered and still am not about CRS. Anyway .. I have been more than patient but have been let down.
Will see how it goes next week .

Porsche66gn

I’m quite sure you will agree with me and a point even for Rey Skywalker could convey perhaps in person is this, just tell your customers the problem, what they are doing to fix it and approx time line, it’s the dead silence that makes you feel they have run away in the night like robbers that causes the great anxiety aside from the cash flow issues that are likely killing customers business. From research correspondent banks is essential to a bank over there and the amount available seem to be on the decline, but here’s a thought , and one I’m reluctant to go for, they advertise they use Bitcoin I believe? Can we draw down funds by that method? I just can’t get an answer?

Porsche66gn

OK, I am so happy for you, Like my offer to Rey Skywalker, let's agree an independent Lawyer, notary public and prove your claim. Now I reckon you will not be prepared to do that, because you can't, anyway it would be very helpful to know who you deal with at the bank, etc

danilointer

My lawyers explained that all the funds are safed in correspondent accounts, they helped me to get dedicated account in Poland, as I have international clients from US and Europe the transfers are accepted fast and they even do ask for prouf of funds. I am pretty happy with them.

marcelomir

by the way eurodeniz is own by deniz bank , tha is own by emirates nbd , they are huge , may be the branch in cyprus is small .

once 20 year ago i was in abn branch in Lugano , it was in a small apparment, they explain all operation was done in zurich head office may be is same model
To be honest, i'm surprised reading these comments, because i have openned a dedicated account there, and for now everything is going well:confused:

Walter Rowe

Er people .. you do realize if we click on your name .. it tells us when you joined
Last 3 gushing commentators.. all joined yesterday....
Sure
Seems totally legit

Porsche66gn

Guys, I hope sincerely that we have put enough doubt and integrity for you to at least avoid them, happy customers? Prove it, pick a lawyer in northern Cyprus to verify , everyone of you ignore this and come back with these unfounded statements. A fool and his money !! Don’t be like me, god bless

Porsche66gn

Sadly ...
With no response and all communication avenues being broken , I'm thinking that the police might be the way.
I've asked my agent who introduced me but the contact they gave has not responded.
Everyone keeps on telling me that they are a real bank but still my money is stuck.
I have a meeting with my agent next week as a final throw of the dice.

Porsche66gn

Rey Shitetalker, we know who you are, first initial K, deny it and I’ll publish everything or fix what you’ve done very quickly! You underestimated me last week now look where you are

JockyWilson

Been reading this thread for a while without adding anything - quick timeline of the car crash we've experienced:

- July 2020: Agent (also starts with T) put us in contact with this so called 'bank'.

- We had been dealing with agent starting with T for 10 years prior to this for our OS requirements without any major banking issue.

- September 2020: We were able to access a small percentage of the sizeable five figure GBP amount originally deposited, only one of the three debit cards we ordered and paid high fees for ever worked though.

- October to December 2020: Various emails to Anna/Mia, most of the time never got a reply and when we did it was very short single sentence excuses pertaining to the delay in replying (illness, changing systems etc), without ever directly answering any of our questions. Agent T advised the 'bank' had a 'correspondent issue' which should be resolved in January 2021. Anna/Mia never replied to confirm or deny. We offered to visit Northern Cyprus and take our funds out in BTC - they replied to neither request.

- January to March 2021: We have been working with a Turkish speaking lawyer and made complaints (via courier) to the 2 bodies suggested by Agent T. To date we have zero response to the 2 written complaints. Agent T has maintained throughout that the bank is genuine.

I will happily share on here whatever happens next.

Porsche66gn

So we have confirmation Anna / Mia are not And never have been employed by euro deniz, it’s a mirror image of our experience, our lawyers are working on this too in northern Cyprus and we will also keep you posted, Rey Shitetalker is involved with euro deniz IBU which only has two persons listed by the central bank, I’ll try to message you and Walter privately later once I work out how to do it

Offshore Bank Accounts
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution