Is it game over for Panama/Caymans/BVI?

Is it game over for Panama/Caymans/BVI?

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Candoit

My question is who in 2022 will ever consider these types of jurisdictions for structuring and offshore banking?

I mean the difficulties of opening and operating bank accouts, bad press, AEOI, having to go in person, CRS, FATCA, bullying from the EU, substance, etc, etc?

Offshr

My question is who in 2022 will ever consider these types of jurisdictions for structuring and offshore banking?

I mean the difficulties of opening and operating bank accouts, bad press, AEOI, having to go in person, CRS, FATCA, bullying from the EU, substance, etc, etc?
These are mainly assets holding companies and SPVs.

For the part of your assets/ operations that are already offshore this is a perfect choice to reduce transactional costs.

Also incorporation in bvi/cayman provides clarity for co-ownership of business with your partners. It opens possibility to use shareholders agreements in accordance to English law, for example. Also it gives access to fair judgement for those business owners from the countries without proper judiciary system.

Not to mention multinationals that seems to use it forever for huge number of reasons.

romalo

Panama works perfectly. No visit needed. Bank accounts, IBAN, credit card. have it all.
See topic:

Latest Threads