Our valued sponsor

Is NEWERAOFFSHORE trustworthy? $20k in Payout Missing

dohongnam

Apr 24, 2019
Visit site
I was offered BTC payout processing service by this user NEWERAOFFSHORE who is an advertiser here (the one with the Anonymous mask) and the first several payouts went well but after some time the payouts becomes very inaccurate and significantly less than the amount that I was supposed to receive. Now according to my store's statistics, I still have more than $20k in payout that I have not received from him and I know this is accurate because this is what my business is typically able to generate. I sent him the complete list of the transactions and transaction IDs and he told me he would look into it but it has been about a week since then and he replies very slowly.

By the way, I asked for the screenshot of his Stripe stats but he refused, saying that he was processing for several stores at a time and the screenshot would be inaccurate. Then I asked to have a Teamviewer session with him to search for some of the transaction IDs and he also refused saying it would pose security risk.

I still want to give him benefits of the doubt so I want to ask from this forum if any users have experience dealing with him and if he is trustworthy or not?

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
I'm not surprised that this was happening. But let me ask you, why do you push that amount of money through an anonymous guy you don't even know and who is resident in Germany?

People tend to do much if they are desperate! I will cross my fingers for you that he is going to pay you or that @Admin will take down his AD and BAN this member as it happend with the others around.

I'm not surprised that this was happening. But let me ask you, why do you push that amount of money through an anonymous guy you don't even know and who is resident in Germany?
In crypto world trusting anon people that much is normal. There are cases where people run investment pools with $200,000 in holdings without even knowing each other's real names. Works pretty fine.

In crypto world trusting anon people that much is normal. There are cases where people run investment pools with $200,000 in holdings without even knowing each other's real names. Works pretty fine.
True that is crypto land, but in the real world if you do any payment processing I would like to know who the counterpart is! Anyway, still crossing fingers for you and I hope you get your money.

We really don't want any of these cheating retards here. There has been silence here in regards to people that got scammed since Admin finally banned the users selling this stuff, let's keep it like that.

Reactions: Spondula and Osleak
Well he did say that his reply will be delayed due to travelling but I still see him online on this forum occasionally and that's what worries me. But honestly if I had a customer missing 20k like this I would definitely not be taking it easy and enjoying life.

Also he did offer to meet in person before so that's what gives me some more trust in him.

Reactions: Spondula
Okay I understand but you did not take his offer to meet with him right?

I move this thread from this forum to the Talk about everything forum until we know more.

Please update this thread if you get any update from the provider in question here.

just want to give you my 2 cents since i also almost used him. During my interview he just seemed too fishy and scammy after a lot of questions. His answers weren't accurate and changing about stripe. It was too good to be true and turns out i was right. He was trying to say he had like a different stripe account called connect or something that allow him to do this. there is 0% chance someone offers this kind of service for the fees he was doing. Stripe isn't stupid and catches this easily. He probably used some bought stripe accounts with stolen ids and then pumped sales through that. it only works until stripe flags it which seems to be about a month or 2 after he first started ads.

Guys.... wait.
First of all, @dohongnam I told you in the emails that you need to wait. Your stripe account is currently under investigation and I need to fix it.
I told you that you will get all your money....
Second of all. I hereby decline you as a client after this post and giving me a bad name. (You will still get all your money)

Here is what stripe told me:

Hi XXX,

My name is Derrek I'm in Stripe's Compliance and Fraud Detection Department.

After carefully reviewing the transactions in your account in the past weeks we need to discuss some aspects with you.
Our Fraud Detection Software and other Tools we use to fight Fraud in our Customer Environment showed as that there are several issues with your account.

Please come back to us at your earliest convenience to clarify these points:
- Websites and URL's used to offer your products to clients
- Relationship to this clients- Are there any subscription contracts, Invoices or Contractual agreements? If so please provide them to us.

Please be advised that we blocked all payments to your accounts and reserve the right to charge your accounts on file if there are sufficent proof of unregular business.

Sincerely,

Derrek

That's the reason why I didn't got all your payouts...
There is no scam.

And I even told you that I met a client in Bangkok and then I decided to travel a bit, so I won't work with full speed until 6th of December.
When I got your money and cleared everyhting with stripe you are not my client anylonger... .

Normally this takes around 60 days until they then pay out the remaining money. And I told you that I won't pay out money I didn't receive on the bank account, easy as that.

Last edited:
Hope this sorts it out and nobody sees me as a scammer. You can get a video chat at any time, you can meet me in person at any time and I even offered this to you.
You are not doing a 100% legal business so you have to take the risk that sometimes unfortunate things happen and not everything will go 100% smoothly but I can find a solution in 99% of all cases.

I am so super damn crazy angry on this as I really try to build a good name with unique exceptional services no other provider offers... .
And now go and find another guy doing this for you. Still can't believe you did this.....

First of all, it's fine, I don't plan to use your processing service ever again from the moment the payout kept getting smaller and more inaccurate. And a service provider who delay answering email when your client is missing $20k is not someone I want to work with.

Second of all, I only told the facts and it's up to people to interpret them. Please point out if anything that I said about you is wrong. I have not said that you were a scammer yet. But the longer this drags on, the more it seems so.

Also, I kinda doubt the authenticity of the Stripe letter you provided. Stripe blocked payments to your account for 2 whole weeks and you did not know? And they only blocked a selected number of transactions and not all transactions?

I offered to check the Stripe account but you refused so it would just look more and more fishy.

In case someone wants to contact me and talk about things, contact me in Wickr: neweraoffshore . I have access to Wickr almost 24/7 but my chat on my website can only be accessed via my offshore RDP server, so I can only chat there when on my laptop.

Some phone calls later.... Now I know why your account is in trouble.... Because you didn't listen.
I said, and I tell this every client, to either use a shared hosting with lots of websites on a webserver IP or use spreedly or trexle to hide the webserver IP. You have a dedicated IP so it was easy to detect the website from where the payments were coming.... Just checked it in reverse IP look up now. Only one website for the used IP from where the API Posts are coming from.... Ridiculous. But this fits your whole style with not listening and not waiting.

Now they sent me the court order from stripe for freezing your funds. I have forwarded the Mail to you and will also send to @Admin so he can see that I did everything 100% correct. Will also send admin instructions how to look up the IP so he can also confirm that there is really just one website on your webserver.

To all others following this thread. Stripe processing is still considered safe. You just need to follow my instructions properly....
This guy was just not listening.

All you ever said was something along the line of: "It's okay, you will not get found out by Stripe". I can provide email screenshots on this.
I don't recall being told to use a shared hosting or with lots of websites. If you have, please provide some screenshots.

I have received alot of information from @neweraoffshore which shows that there is indeed a issue. However, I will not engage into this conversation nor the conflict it self. Both parties have participated in something against various laws and company policies so they may be the root of the problem it self.