Our valued sponsor

IS Seychelles holding and Cyprus trading corp. still best solution for privacy protection?

orangeye

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Feb 3, 2011
Russia
Visit site
I read and read all what I can this forum. So I do lots of Google research to find out what the best solution is to protect my privacy but also assets and royalties.

What I'm looking for is a Holding company that can own both offshore trading corps for more shady business, nothing illegal but also UK and Romanian corps for IT / software development purpose.

I want it all owned by one protected unit so to say.

Is a Seychelles Holding entity best or what would you suggest in my case.

Privacy and asset protection is the highest goal!

Do you think a Cyprus holding company would look more legit when registering trading companies in other non offshore jurisdictions in Europe for instant in the UK, Scandinavian and even Germany? I could imagine that some countries will turn on the Alarm when they see a Seychelles holding company registering companies for trading in their countries?

Reactions: andreas
If you consider to setup a holding Company and you want to contract with any business in Europe I would at any time consider to setup a Cyprus holding Company and not in the Seychelles! All lights are blinking when your business partner see a Seychelles or Belize holding Company.

If you are only doing business online and not in the real World, you don't need to care about where the holding corp. is registered.

If you consider to setup a holding Company and you want to contract with any business in Europe I would at any time consider to setup a Cyprus holding Company and not in the Seychelles! All lights are blinking when your business partner see a Seychelles or Belize holding Company.

If you are only doing business online and not in the real World, you don't need to care about where the holding corp. is registered.

I have been wondering what type of reputations offshore companies have. Would you say that having a Seychelles or Belize registered company seems shady?

Which offshore jurisdictions have the best reputations among businesses?

When you looking at offshore companies generally speaking I would say yes Seychelles and Belize are shady. However it depends defiantly on what business you are into i.e. online business for instant, don't need to worry about it as much as a local business would selling tangible gods.

Reactions: Tyler Durden
When you looking at offshore companies generally speaking I would say yes Seychelles and Belize are shady. However it depends defiantly on what business you are into i.e. online business for instant, don't need to worry about it as much as a local business would selling tangible gods.
What about Mauritius and Cyprus corporations? Are they seen as more legitimate?

Reactions: negon
Any time Cyprus look more legit, anyway, it is also much more expensive to maintain and to register the company there!
Cyprus is bart of the European Union and therefor accepted in Europe.

Mauritius company will be the same as Belize, Seychelles and Panama they are all recognized as offshore and somehow shady.

Reactions: Tyler Durden
I read and read all what I can this forum. So I do lots of Google research to find out what the best solution is to protect my privacy but also assets and royalties.

What I'm looking for is a Holding company that can own both offshore trading corps for more shady business, nothing illegal but also UK and Romanian corps for IT / software development purpose.

I want it all owned by one protected unit so to say.

Is a Seychelles Holding entity best or what would you suggest in my case.

Privacy and asset protection is the highest goal!
I Wonder what the authorities in the UK do if you register a Seychelles Company to hold the shares in a UK startup Company!?!

Latest Threads