Our valued sponsor

Question Is the transfer from 1 wallet to another always anonymous and without limits in amount ?

Levisto

Jun 12, 2022
Europe
Visit site
I know that transfers from exchanges are not anonymous but I want to know if transfers from Trust Wallets or Metamasks wallets etc.. can be anonymous and unlimited?
Blockchain wallet for example ask for the owner details but not all are doing that.

I wonder if someone can advice me here about this subject ?

Thanking you.

I know that transfers from exchanges are not anonymous but I want to know if transfers from Trust Wallets or Metamasks wallets etc.. can be anonymous and unlimited?
Blockchain wallet for example ask for the owner details but not all are doing that.

Thanking you.
a. Well you use only self hosted wallets like exodus, electrum, trust, coinomi, metamask.
b. And not the exchange apps like binance etc which do ask for all your personal info.
Your whole transaction chain has to stay within the same rail and you cannot mix path a with b. So no kyc when you buy nor when you spend the coins for buying something.

Reactions: jafo
If you keep your transactions in an NON KYC'ed wallet i.e. Exodus, Ledger Nano etc. you will be fine, you could even send them through a bitcoin mixer to be 100% sure.

But if you have provide the wallet or exchange with your KYC there is no way they are anonymous any longer.
Bitcoin mixers are an old wives' tale. They don't work.

@ OP, self custody wallets such as Electrum or Exodus have no limits on incoming or outgoing transfers. You can send billions and they can't stop you. Depending on how much you're moving, tools like Whale Alert will pick it up and post it on their website and social media accounts.

As for being anonymous, as long as those coins came out and are going into an exchange there's not much anonymity there if someone wants to track you down.

Thanking you.

Trust Wallet to Metamask are as anonymous as Venmo, unlike Bitcoin, you have only ONE Eth address, tracking your transactions can be done by a middle schooler, so no you have no anonymity here.

However transfers from wallets you control and have private keys of are unlimited and unstoppable.

I would strongly recommend switching ETH to BTC whenever you have the opportunity to have complete control over your assets.

Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads