Is warez-host.com reliable offshore host? Do they offer any discounts or specials?

Machisko

hello everyone

I have about 10 accounts..i need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff..
Probably space 100-150GB max, Offshore
If someone can recommend me a good reliable offshore host with decent support when needed...
Budget is $ 25usd monthly. Is warez-host.com reliable offshore host? Do they offer any discounts or specials?

Thanks..

NadinM

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com plans are able to meet all your needs.
Their support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exception. I have been used their hosts more than a month and I think they are really worth for hosting solution.

LisaSimpson

if you want to know what a web host is worth, you should type "whois thenameofthehost.com" in a mac OS or linux
Thanks to this you will see if they really host their server or if it is a sub web hosting. Meaning that another company has the server and they resale the server hosting.

Grownup

I have been a client of warez-host.com offshore hosting for over a year now and would like to say that I am happy for getting better then ever uptime and speed connectivity. The host states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven’t seen any - so this is a very good sign.

Adulthood

Would like to add that warez-host.com offshore server hosting deals look really affordable. Their service is cheap with lots of great features!
Good support information including knowledge-base and regularly updated system status. Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost.

Brunoweb

I've been with warez-host.com forever and were one of their first customers. Their staff have never let us down once and we have nothing but great things to say.
Reliable, easy to manage, a good interface, has done a nice job for my client for over a year now.

Deepbreathe

I must say that warez-host.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.