KVChosting.net vs Rockhoster.com

JustinF

Comparing VPS accounts from KVChosting.net and Rockhoster.com, which plan should I sign up with?

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Rockhoster.com is an excellent dependable host. Support is fast and effective. Their web hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth. I have used several other hosts, but none offer the rock-solid operation that this Netherlands Host does.

Kashka

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
KVChosting.net is not the only one which is able to meet all your needs.
Hosting.uk deals are solid and worth trying because of their unmatched services.
Both companies are good and reliable.

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I find kvchosting.net ssd host to be fantastic.Once you find your way and report your problem, service is GREAT!
The technicians reply almost immediately. Even the supervisor responded within a couple hours, when I was told it would take an additional 24 hours.

NadinM

Both companies - KVChosting.net and Rockhoster.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Mainly their customer service and support is quite excellent. The support staff take time to understand the issues and never talk down to you if you are finding it difficult to sort out the problem. Having said that - I haven't actually had that many problems!

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Well, rockhoster.com have been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful.
All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
You can rely on Kvchosting.net ssd host.
It is a good option for starting a web hosting as they offer cheaper hosting service.

So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.