Our valued sponsor

Lawyer in brazil

Alfrankenstein

BANNED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2023
Canada
Visit site
A brazilian lawyer who works at cksa brazil and told me that if i wanted to deposit my money he could help me out but he wouldnt tell me what banks that are his partners would accept such deposit... how strong or weak is the brazilian banking system? How good or bad is brazil's banking system vs others across the world?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: koohl and void
A brazilian lawyer who works at cksa brazil and told me that if i wanted to deposit my money he could help me out but he wouldnt tell me what banks that are his partners would accept such deposit... how strong or weak is the brazilian banking system? How good or bad is brazil's banking system vs others across the world?
send it to us here from the forum. It will be in much better hands than with that ultra secretive lawyer ;)
Jokes aside, you better blow the money. Much better return.

Just don't do it! Brazil banking system is awful and taxes too and is not a place to bank offshore

Latest Threads