Our valued sponsor

LeoPay still in business and working for people?

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I abandoned that Russian laundromat after they lost SEPA processing because of Satabank collapse (same owner) and they switched to Unicredit. They are still alive and working I believe. Checkout their feedback on trust pilot:

After all the posting on OffshorecorpTalk I would be careful using them.

Reactions: lookingforward
They most certainly work as long as your business is registered in the EU.

I've moved most of my money away from them due to the recent "issues" but still keep them around as a backup.

Their business account will starting this month (1st March 2019) have a new 20 EUR/month fee. For this you get "20 Free SEPA Transfers in euro".

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
@mmueller and you don't have any problems to wire transfers to any company or private person within the EU from this account?

20 euros a month for a shady Bulgarian EMI that deals only with EU companies and nationals seems high.

Ànyway it is a solution, isn't it Mister Tango that is charging €50 and even more per months for account maintance?

I don't use MT or Leopay any more but MT Fees seem to be half that of Leopay for general business account (non crypto).

okay, but at least you got your money!

True. They closed the account unannounced after only one (completely legal) transaction. Then they said I need to open another EU or US account in order for them to transfer the funds to that account. Getting EU or US account for BVI company is almost impossible these days, so I applied in 10 EU banks until I managed to open one online EU account.

Be warned the drama may begin soon once they start looking at leopay's accounts and transactions that are stuck. We all know what leopay was about back then and has now tried to cleanup :confused:.

Monday 25th of March 2019
On the 20th of October 2018, Satabank was instructed to refrain from affecting or processing any inward or outward transfers from or to any accounts held by the Bank.

We understand that a number of LeoPay customers, who are not direct customers of Satabank, had transactions that were affected by this. We are reviewing the situation but can only deal with the direct customer of the Bank in relation to these transactions.

----end quote

True. They closed the account unannounced after only one (completely legal) transaction. Then they said I need to open another EU or US account in order for them to transfer the funds to that account. Getting EU or US account for BVI company is almost impossible these days, so I applied in 10 EU banks until I managed to open one online EU account.
If you don't mind me asking, which EU bank assisted in opening an account for a B.V.I company?

How would anyone rate a e-money business that steel businesses money? Zero. Trust is the key element for any business, when it comes to money even more critical. If they steel one clients money no one should use them. They have stolen money from more than one client, it is just a matter of time before they are out of business. Sata Bank, LeoPay, Mypos - it is a massive money laundering operation, the same people are behind all of these businesses.

Reactions: Martin Everson

Latest Threads