Our valued sponsor

Letter from Company’s Counsel & Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Incorporation certified for SVG Company

ElPatron

Feb 2, 2021
Visit site
Hello guys,

We are unregulated forex registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and want the following documents.

I will need the following documents for opening bank accounts, PSPsetc.

1. Letter from Company’s Counsel. This document should be filled out and signed by an authorized lawyer. (I have a form ready, just needs to be filled and signed/stamped)
2. Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Incorporation certified, and Shareholders / Incumbency Certificate indicating current Director and Shareholders of the company, the document must be up to 90 days old and certified as a true copy by an apostille, a lawyer, or a notary. - We already have the documents but I guess they will need to be certified and updated since they are from 2019)

Can anyone assist with this?

Thanks a lot.

you want to speak with a lawyer in your country where you live and ask him to complete, stamp and sign.

Reactions: ElPatron
1. Letter from Company’s Counsel. This document should be filled out and signed by an authorized lawyer. (I have a form ready, just needs to be filled and signed/stamped)
Ask your lawyer or find a lawyer to sign it for you. It depends on exactly what's being asked, but if the PSP is being diligent they should be asking for LO for every country you have customers from a local lawyer.

2. Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Incorporation certified, and Shareholders / Incumbency Certificate indicating current Director and Shareholders of the company, the document must be up to 90 days old and certified as a true copy by an apostille, a lawyer, or a notary. - We already have the documents but I guess they will need to be certified and updated since they are from 2019)
This is normally provided by your registered agent or corporate service provider.

Reactions: ElPatron
Ask your lawyer or find a lawyer to sign it for you. It depends on exactly what's being asked, but if the PSP is being diligent they should be asking for LO for every country you have customers from a local lawyer.

This is normally provided by your registered agent or corporate service provider.
Thanks @Sols very informative. :) I appreciate it

Latest Threads