Our valued sponsor

Leupay + Skrill or other EMI services

DWealth

Sep 11, 2017
Visit site
Hello everybody!

First of all, I want to say that I absolutely love this forum, the info here is priceless and the members seem very helpful.
I know a lot of you use Leupay.eu as your main EMI, I´ve been using it a lot recently but I´m starting to worry about whether connecting my account with other EMI´s like Skrill etc can cause problems with them. I know they absolutely hate bitcoin related businesses and have heard a lot of stories about people having their accounts blocked because of a transfer they did to a bitcoin exchange etc.

What´s your experience guys? Is is it safe to use Leupay in conjunction with say Transferwise and other EMI´s? Or will that eventually lead to your account being blocked?

Hello everybody!

First of all, I want to say that I absolutely love this forum, the info here is priceless and the members seem very helpful.
I know a lot of you use Leupay.eu as your main EMI, I´ve been using it a lot recently but I´m starting to worry about whether connecting my account with other EMI´s like Skrill etc can cause problems with them. I know they absolutely hate bitcoin related businesses and have heard a lot of stories about people having their accounts blocked because of a transfer they did to a bitcoin exchange etc.

What´s your experience guys? Is is it safe to use Leupay in conjunction with say Transferwise and other EMI´s? Or will that eventually lead to your account being blocked?
Hello.
No problem with TransferWise and other EMI's. It can be a problem with BTC Exchangers, for example Kraken.

Hello.
No problem with TransferWise and other EMI's. It can be a problem with BTC Exchangers, for example Kraken.

Thanks for your input! Yes, anything bitcoin related is a definite no no with Leupay. I´m just worried about how they react to using competitors because I´ve done a lot of transactions to other EMI´s from my Leupay account but the last payment to Skrill via debit card failed and I was wondering whether to let it go or try to get the money back (less than 100 bucks) by contacting their support staff.

Latest Threads