List of Offshore Bank Accounts with remote opening without introducer

Cetme308win

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Hi,
I wanted to make a list of banks separated from the one that @darkster did for just banks with remote opening without introducers
anyone here is free to give us more banks where opening an account could be posible:
  1. Ameria Bank – Armenia - Ameriabank
  2. Caye International Bank - Belize - International Banking – Belize Offshore Bank
  3. Europacific bank -Puerto Rico - Euro Pacific Bank - Puerto Rico offshore bank
  4. Paxum bank - Dominica - PAXUM BANK LIMITED
  5. Bank of Asia - BVI - Bank of Asia (BVI)
  6. CIM banque - Switzerland - CIM Bank Switzerland
  7. Dukascopy - Switzerland - Dukascopy current account
  8. Capital Security Bank - Cook islands - Capital Security Bank
  9. Hermes bank - Saint Lucia - Hermes Bank
  10. Boslil bank - Saint Lucia - Boslil Bank Limited

Cetme308win

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Hi,
I wanted to make a list of banks separated from the one that @darkster did for just banks with remote opening without introducers
anyone here is free to give us more banks where opening an account could be posible:
  2. Caye International Bank - Belize - International Banking – Belize Offshore Bank
  3. Europacific bank -Puerto Rico - Euro Pacific Bank - Puerto Rico offshore bank
@Admin can you please edit the link of Europacific bank?

joseph15

Hi,
Thanks for the recommendations man!!!

Can you give some input on Caye bank and Paxum bank? Which of the two is better? I read bad stuff about both of them on this forum but I still am interested

Sols

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
This list isn't 100% up to date, some probably aren't considered "offshore" enough, and some are only for personal accounts or savings accounts, but here are a few more:

Sols

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Revolut is already licensed as a bank and has a much better offering than Bunq's, imo.
Revolut is not yet operating under their restricted banking license. Even once they do (subject to ongoing discussions in Lithuania), their license is a special form of license with more relaxed requirements than the regimes under which Bunq and N26 are licensed. The difference might not matter much, but it's not accurate to say (yet) that Revolut is operating like a bank.

Nyep

Trusted Member
Business Angel
The difference might not matter much, but it's not accurate to say (yet) that Revolut is operating like a bank.
I never said that Revolut is operating like a bank. I did say that it has a banking license now, and that's accurate, and does speak to its intentions and seriousness. The extra details you added are true and helpful, but not contradictory.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing. Are those banks for personal banking only or corporate as well?
You want to check the post from @Sols which explain it is a mix of both.

Great shares I have been thru a few of them already and waiting for positive outcome.

Elve

I am looking to open a new personal bank account in the EU (Non EMI) that can be opened online. For example, Handelsbank can be opened online? And what do you think of that bank?

Elve

For information in the list of Sols, Strateo (although it is a real bank and regulated by FINMA) do not provide personal IBAN, all transfers are made in the name of Strateo (Geneva cantonal bank) and and with the possibility of setting up a single account for withdrawal which is not practical.

In Switzerland the best option for quick opening online, seems to me to be Swissquote with an IBAN multycurrency (CHF, USD, EUR).

WoWNull

I am looking to open a new personal bank account in the EU (Non EMI) that can be opened online. For example, Handelsbank can be opened online? And what do you think of that bank?
ya i am looking for same, i check with DB.com and they ask me to go to germany and talk with them in person

hope one day i can find that bank in EU which accept to make account bank without being in person.