List of Offshore Bank Accounts with remote opening without introducer

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
thanks for list

will try to contact them in monday
Please be kind and post your outcome here. I find it difficult to believe that it is possible to open an account in Germany for a offshore company and without personal visit! Personal account may be possible depending on which country you are from.

WoWNull

Please be kind and post your outcome here. I find it difficult to believe that it is possible to open an account in Germany for a offshore company and without personal visit! Personal account may be possible depending on which country you are from.
Ya sure, my friend in Germany and he is contacting them, we try before with DB.com they don't have an issue but they prefer personal visit, also i try in other countries like Serbia and Slovenia

In Serbia i am waiting reply, in Slovenia they need a lot of details but its possible as per the customer service and my contact but again i dont want headache of documentation because i suffer with

WoWNull

Ya sure, my friend in Germany and he is contacting them, we try before with DB.com they don't have an issue but they prefer personal visit, also i try in other countries like Serbia and Slovenia

In Serbia i am waiting reply, in Slovenia they need a lot of details but its possible as per the customer service and my contact but again i dont want headache of documentation because i suffer with
Hmmm for some reason i couldn't update my post so

I suffer with documentation bcuz my place have different formats with utility bill even in banks they dont mentioned the full address, and banks and gateways make me crazy bcuz they refuse it
Like ePayments i suffer with them fro. Few weeks now just because my bills r not matched with there requirements and they dont want to see po box in address so =/ its like they want me to fight with government office to change the format just to make them approved my application

WoWNull

According to this site Liste des Banques Offshore 2019 – Paradis Fiscaux 2.0 (in French) there would be these 3 banks in Germany to open an account without being in person:

- Deutsche Handelsbank
- VarenGold Bank AG
- Wirecardbank

Ok so
First 2 they ask for email with all details and will send them 2day or 2moro and will see what they will says.

As for wirecardbank

They say its ok and i apply morning and evening i got email that ask me to pay 250 euro as fees and iban was rdy etc..

But my friend says the bank have low reviews and a lot complains so not sure about it.

Hi,
I wanted to make a list of banks separated from the one that @darkster did for just banks with remote opening without introducers
anyone here is free to give us more banks where opening an account could be posible:
  1. Ameria Bank – Armenia - Ameriabank
  2. Caye International Bank - Belize - International Banking – Belize Offshore Bank
  3. Europacific bank -Puerto Rico - Euro Pacific Bank - Puerto Rico offshore bank
  4. Paxum bank - Dominica - PAXUM BANK LIMITED
  5. Bank of Asia - BVI - Bank of Asia (BVI)
  6. CIM banque - Switzerland - CIM Bank Switzerland
  7. Dukascopy - Switzerland - Dukascopy current account
  8. Capital Security Bank - Cook islands - Capital Security Bank
  9. Hermes bank - Saint Lucia - Hermes Bank
  10. Boslil bank - Saint Lucia - Boslil Bank Limited
DO NOT USE EUROPACIFIC BANK! They are a scam. I know from personal experience!

bastard

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Cool list, both lists are good, thanks for this wonderful share my friendsthu&¤#thu&¤#thu&¤#thu&¤#thu&¤#thu&¤#

khan

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Ok so
First 2 they ask for email with all details and will send them 2day or 2moro and will see what they will says.

As for wirecardbank

They say its ok and i apply morning and evening i got email that ask me to pay 250 euro as fees and iban was rdy etc..

But my friend says the bank have low reviews and a lot complains so not sure about it.
So did you proceed with them ?

lrotter

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Ok so

As for wirecardbank

Wirecard is okay for normal and clear companies with updated documents and legit business. Go for it if you comply with their rules

Edge

Interesting.
What's the difference between say wirecard and a service like transferwise ?

Cause right now I'm using transferwise for the company account .. connected with paypal and everything, legitimate business nothing to hide document wise..

Wondering if wirecard offer personal accounts with remote account opening as well ?

I only considered wirecard as it's the only one from the list (in europe) that actually has a website in english, which makes me think their clientele is international .. the other ones are in german and portuguese etc ..

Edge

It's like a virtual bank

the money is held in their account.

wirecard is a normal bank
Yeah I get that .. I understand the definition .. my question is what's the difference ? practically I mean ?
I can send and receive wires with both .. both provide cards .. what's the real difference ?

JimBeam

Yeah I get that .. I understand the definition .. my question is what's the difference ? practically I mean ?
I think it's been written on this forum already, but I can't find it right now... in short:
1. Deposit insurance: even EMI's deposits are insured, it's still a company and if it gets into financial difficulties who knows what can happen with your money. On the other hand Banks have more regulated by central banks and are safer in that way.
2. When you open a bank account - it has IBAN in country where you opened account, while EMI can give you IBAN from different country (and that can be a problem for eg. with AdSense).
3. What happens in case your account is terminated (for any reason) bank will probably give you one-three months notice to move funds somewhere else, while there are stories where people had problems getting their money back when EMI's closed their accounts.

Edge

Thank you ..
And do these european banks issue cards for people outside the sepa region ? maybe visas ? cause mastercard lately restricted that ..