Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services
Mentor Group

List of Offshore Bank Accounts with remote opening without introducer

Osleak

Ok so
First 2 they ask for email with all details and will send them 2day or 2moro and will see what they will says.

As for wirecardbank

They say its ok and i apply morning and evening i got email that ask me to pay 250 euro as fees and iban was rdy etc..

But my friend says the bank have low reviews and a lot complains so not sure about it.
Have you opened bank account with handelsbank which documents they have asked you? Personal or business and where you and your business are resident?

blueweb

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Have you opened bank account with handelsbank which documents they have asked you? Personal or business and where you and your business are resident?
This is a interesting list OP and I would like to know the answer to the above question as well as if you have tried all of the banks you listed?

WoWNull

Entrepreneur
This is a interesting list OP and I would like to know the answer to the above question as well as if you have tried all of the banks you listed?

not yet, bcuz i am closing now my usa llc and will lunch uk ltd, so i need to prepare all things again.

for handelsbank they ask to submit through online, others they require a direct call to understand why.

and if it just stuck i will send my friend/partner to any EU let him open the account hhhhh his name in the directore and shareholder

but now the emi is more than ok, i have open with transferwise, epayments still not accepting my bills =/

Rheingold

This list isn't 100% up to date, some probably aren't considered "offshore" enough, and some are only for personal accounts or savings accounts, but here are a few more:
Thanks a lot for this list.
Has anyone had experiences with the remote opening of an account with National Investment Bank in Mongolia? Their Website is not very self-explanatory and their email form is only in Mongolian... maybe anyone has an email address of their support?

blueweb

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
please elaborate on this. If they are a scam, why do they have so many positive reviews?
Where do they have so many positive reviews???

Indeed - I’m also interested in hearing about your thoughts on them

What happened ?
You are mentor group right? - use it.

joseph15

okay that's cool, and you believe such reviews all to be true.
Lol. I Don't believe them "all to be true". You asked me where I saw positive reviews and I answered. Even if only half are real and half are fake, it's still more good than bad for them

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 1.13.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 1.13.46 PM.png

I've never used them. Im just trying to understand why that guy said they're scammers.

lrotter

To be honest, EPB will remain a mystery to me... just let me explain why I think it’s not a scam, but what are the issues. So first of all, fees - they are not competitive. Second - a lot of restrictions towards industries and jurisdictions. Third - overall strange statues of Puerto Rico...
What makes me feel it’s not their scam - their compliance. They have absolutely clear and strict approach. They don’t ask for any payments in advance. This was the first bank I worked with, who by themselves were contacting my client’s agent, to get answers neither client, nor me could get from them (there was big Cypriot structure of 5-6 layers of corporate and individual shareholders, you know it happens). Their policy is strict as well, so you can not be just on boarded and allowed to do whatever you want, and bank is clear about high risk and other stuff... I personally know several people having accounts there. They gave no bad feedbacks, except fee schedule. However, as this bank has that bad reputation, not only here, but among other people, we have it up and stopped offering as a solution.

lrotter

You know, just it seems all the offshore world can change, but arguments around EPB will be constant rof/%

Mark Rucken

I can't at people claiming EPB is a scam. They are around for YEARS and they are surviging. Are they the best bank? No, definitely not, but still, payments are going through and that is what matters. They are expensive and sometimes slow, but at least they are onboarding crap companies coming from Belize, BVI, Seychelles etc.

I personally do not use them as I bank in Europe, but for those who can not find a better solution, EPB is fine.

bastard

Mentor Group Gold
I can't at people claiming EPB is a scam. They are around for YEARS and they are surviging. Are they the best bank? No, definitely not, but still, payments are going through and that is what matters.
I agree on that. Euro Pacific Bank has been around for a long time, there have been no official reports about them that they are operating illegal or do anything else wrong.

Eagle Corporate

I can't at people claiming EPB is a scam. They are around for YEARS and they are surviging. Are they the best bank? No, definitely not, but still, payments are going through and that is what matters. They are expensive and sometimes slow, but at least they are onboarding crap companies coming from Belize, BVI, Seychelles etc.

I personally do not use them as I bank in Europe, but for those who can not find a better solution, EPB is fine.
Any chance you can share how expensive are they?

FYI - I've been using brucbond.com for sometime now, works fine. They're not a bank themselves, but has financial licenses and can provide accounts in eu banks. BUT they are also not cheap and compliance is tough, although they have been in business for some time, so I guess it's okay to pay more for a trustful bank

Mark Rucken

Any chance you can share how expensive are they?

FYI - I've been using brucbond.com for sometime now, works fine. They're not a bank themselves, but has financial licenses and can provide accounts in eu banks. BUT they are also not cheap and compliance is tough, although they have been in business for some time, so I guess it's okay to pay more for a trustful bank
They have a 50 USD minimum fee for outgoing transfers and online payments. Theoretically speaking, if you pay someone 25 USD, they will take 50 + processing fee. They are also charging incoming wires 30 USD + correspondent bank fees ... Not every business will find this suitable. If you have big transfers, then I guess it will be more acceptable.

JimBeam

They have a 50 USD minimum fee for outgoing transfers and online payments. Theoretically speaking, if you pay someone 25 USD, they will take 50 + processing fee. They are also charging incoming wires 30 USD + correspondent bank fees ... Not every business will find this suitable. If you have big transfers, then I guess it will be more acceptable.
That's fucking expensive...

Mentor Group
Mentor Group