List of Offshore Bank Accounts with remote opening without introducer

Cetme308win

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Does someone know if they open accounts for Georgia Registered companies? or what other EMI's will open for Georgia companies remote? I know Transferwise do.
Ask them,they even open bank accounts for US LLC so I think that they will open an account for you....ask them about

joseph15

@Cetme308win which of these banks do you recommend for someone who wants just a personal account that you can vouch for?

Out of your list, EPB, Caye, Paxum, lots of people have complaints of them. I contacted Hermes bank & capital security bank, no response. Bank of asia website is down lol.

extremedox101

Trusted Member
Business Angel
i ask this question for 2 years but i can't find an answer that work for me without traveling

opening remote bank account for non eu resident or passport with low ranking passport , real bank not revolut .

bank location western europe account opening under <20 k , site language english , account type personal .

bank is not known for closing accounts including low activity accounts .

from the previous suggestions i found this list:

Dukascopy mobile - not real bank very low limits and terms are pretty long and vague .

CIM banque - declined my application

wirecard - accept eu clients , ideal for my business or personal use but i read somewhere in the forum they can reject corporate accounts after paying a fee to apply.

fidor bank - accept eu clients ,seemed ideal for crypto which another reason i need this option .

handelsbank - business account 'our account has been specifically developed to meet the needs of eCommerce providers, including efficient processing of your payment transactions'
i'm not eCommerce person.

the list below i don't have general idea about their requirements , apart from minimum deposit for account opening.

Lloyds International bank

Standard Bank Isle of Man

barclays private bank

Santander bank

i don't want to rely on stuff like transferwise and third party emi's with hidden agenda , i'm looking to work with established bank or two .

Last edited:

WoWNull

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
i ask this question for 2 years but i can't find an answer that work for me without traveling

opening remote bank account for non eu resident or passport with low ranking passport , real bank not revolut .

bank location western europe account opening under <20 k , site language english , account type personal .

Dukascopy mobile - not real bank very low limits and terms are pretty long and vague .

wirecard - accept eu clients , ideal for my business or personal use but i read somewhere in the forum they can reject corporate accounts after paying a fee to apply.

fidor bank - accept eu clients ,seemed ideal for crypto which another reason i need this option .

handelsbank - business account 'our account has been specifically developed to meet the needs of eCommerce providers, including efficient processing of your payment transactions'

the list below i don't have general idea about their requirements , apart from minimum deposit for account opening.

barclays private bank

Santander bank

i don't want to rely on stuff like transferwise and third party emi's with hidden agenda , i'm looking to work with established bank or two .
ya i feel same as you =( today one of the uk accountant reject me because my passport.

anyhow
the last 4 banks require to be resident in uk, i am trying to get visa to fly to uk to see how things possible but still didnt get my visa so ^^' even with laywer cant do it really hard

Cetme308win

Trusted Member
Business Angel
@Cetme308win which of these banks do you recommend for someone who wants just a personal account that you can vouch for?

Out of your list, EPB, Caye, Paxum, lots of people have complaints of them. I contacted Hermes bank & capital security bank, no response. Bank of asia website is down lol.
I have a personal account in EPB and I didn't had any problem yet....
Hermes bank and capital security just takes a long for replying emails

Osleak

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Mentor Group

barclays private bank

Santander bank

Fidor don’t open anymore for company or person outside germany, this is what they told me by email...

WoWNull

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
guys is there any UK bank accept non resident?! for doing company name account i was shocked now few accountants in uk said i will have trouble for taxation in future if i dont have a uk bank account i tell them i have TW but they say it will not help you at all.

extremedox101

Trusted Member
Business Angel
guys is there any UK bank accept non resident?! for doing company name account i was shocked now few accountants in uk said i will have trouble for taxation in future if i dont have a uk bank account i tell them i have TW but they say it will not help you at all.
"There are some banking services such as Barclays and HSBC’s International Services. They allow you to open a bank account as a non-resident and use it to hold income and pay for business expenses."

Fidor don’t open anymore for company or person outside germany, this is what they told me by email...
thanks

Then say it which passport do you consider to be "low ranking" and we might be able to help you :)
nice try :)

WoWNull

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
"There are some banking services such as Barclays and HSBC’s International Services. They allow you to open a bank account as a non-resident and use it to hold income and pay for business expenses."
for HSBC i still waiting there reply as i understand they require personal visit, for Barclays i speak with local branch here they said its not allowed for offshore and from there website for international they ask for 10k gbp deposit =D which i dont have, now i am trying different way some of the local banks here and even the bank i am using they have a branch in UK so i will try to contact them and see what is the possibilities if they accept or no.

extremedox101

Trusted Member
Business Angel
from there website for international they ask for 10k gbp deposit =D which i dont have, now i am trying different way some of the local banks here and even the bank i am using they have a branch in UK so i will try to contact them and see what is the possibilities if they accept or no.
i know , this the lowest price that have to paid for private bank , if bank is reliable remotely i think it worth it .

any information about ?

1.Standard Bank Isle of Man
2.Santander Bank

Martin Everson

HNWI Offshore Consultant
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Does someone know if they open accounts for Georgia Registered companies? or what other EMI's will open for Georgia companies remote? I know Transferwise do.
Forget Paxum bank I would say now. They may accept a Georgian company but they will give you hell in the long run.

Latest Threads