List of Offshore Bank Accounts with remote opening without introducer

Fred

Anyone have experience with Bank of Asia (BVI) ?

Caye International Bank: can't get any money out since months because of missing correspondence bank
Europacific Bank: Asking tons of documents for transactions - impossible to use for day to day banking
Paxum Bank: No Reply
Capital Security Bank: Replied 1-2 times and then never ever again after sending them personal documents!
Hermes Bank: Website Offline
Boslil: Heard several times they only accept St. Lucia companies nowadays - anyone with experience?

Cim Banque , Dukascopy , Ameria Bank - decline offshore companies

eadeveloper

I would like to add two more banks that open personal accounts remotely: Credicorp Bank from Panama and the group of First Caribbean Bank.

They are no the best but at least are two more options.

eadeveloper

I opened one with credicorp bank remotely, what I mean with that is because they are slow when you asked them something or try to do fast movements, they are like old school banks and I use the account only to have money in a different bank (less than 10k).

I don’t have an account in first caribbean bank but a friend of mine does and he says the same: they are slow when you asked them something

speedster

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Coming from a country where the concept of introducers is non-existent, I've always wondered what the point of an introducer is? What do they actually do?

moneynetwork

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
They help banks weed out time-wasters and perform an initial KYC and profile check, which eases the bank's burden a bit.
Yeah and they earn money on introducing people to the banks.

moneynetwork

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
thy get a percentage fro mthe banks as long as the introduced customer is a client of the bank ;) I don't say there is something wrong with it but people may want to know that.

Sols

Trusted Member
Business Angel
True, but not all banks give a recurring commission. Some give a fixed fee for each placement. Some give nothing.

But we all have mouths to feed... And yachts to buy. ;)

Martin Everson

HNWI Offshore Consultant
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Is Paxum bank good option for a HK LTD Company? Can you elaborate on what kind of problems they can cause in the long run?
KYC problems in long run. Go through their KYC process and you will see why. If the bank wasn't so new and had a little bit more than just a shell Dominica banking license it would not matter.