Our valued sponsor

Living in Seychelles and doing business with Seychelles company?

devnull

Dec 9, 2018
Visit site
Has anyone ever thought of this combination?

Doing so, it provides the best living safety and company safety, if I am not wrong.

Elsewhere, for example, you make mistakes/or doing illegal with your business and you will get punished hard, but what about Seychelles? Just pay little pennies and you are still fine?

For years back they had kidnapping and stuff like that on the daily agenda!

But good luck there if you consider to move to the Seychelles :D

Reactions: devnull
Maybe things have changed, but it used to be that residents effectively cannot operate Seychelles IBCs from the Seychelles. Or if you do, it becomes tax resident and is frowned upon.

Like many tax havens, there aren't really any amazing tax benefits to living in the Seychelles. The corporate income tax rate quickly goes up to 33%. Personal income tax is 15%.

Maybe things have changed, but it used to be that residents effectively cannot operate Seychelles IBCs from the Seychelles. Or if you do, it becomes tax resident and is frowned upon.

Like many tax havens, there aren't really any amazing tax benefits to living in the Seychelles. The corporate income tax rate quickly goes up to 33%. Personal income tax is 15%.

Haha, its just interesting question. Because I see many "bulletproof hosters" with Seychelles as an company, so i assumed, that I thought Seychelles is also bulletproof to live in.

Exactly as Sols said.

Taxes are high in Seychelles we are talking business tax starting from 25%. Seychelles IBC's is the offshore industry not local. Then living standards, and crime (most burglary). I went on holiday to Seychelles and was burgled..never went back. Came to find out that burglary was common.

Exactly as Sols said.

Taxes are high in Seychelles we are talking business tax starting from 25%. Seychelles IBC's is the offshore industry not local. Then living standards, and crime (most burglary). I went on holiday to Seychelles and was burgled..never went back. Came to find out that burglary was common.
So sad, in other words, high surveillance around the apartment is required. Netherless, the 25% - 35% Tax is too high for locals.

Latest Threads