Our valued sponsor

London’s Metropolitan Police scanned 8,600 people’s faces without their consent last week

challenge

Trusted
Dec 8, 2016
Visit site
"When the camera flags an individual, police officers will approach and ask them to verify their identity. If they’re on the watch list, they’ll be arrested"

"The exercise had a false identification rate of 86 percent" smi(&% rof/%

https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/4/21164482/london-metropolitan-police-face-scanning-consent-civil-liberties

the previous article when they setup the global cctv system
London police to deploy facial recognition cameras across the city

(f**k the nanny state. make those officers work, wtf they are paid for???)

The whole hate speech thing in uk is reaching crazy levels. I'm saying this as non-brit but I lived there for a while, but pretty much everything was way better then than now...
this guy tweeted “I was assigned mammal at birth but my orientation is fish. Don’t mis-species me.”
after which he had a police raid at his workplace and now he has hate incident on his police record lol

Transgender tweet case: Officer Harry Miller says he was visited by ‘thought police’

The guy then began legal action against Humberside police and the College of Policing.
The judge ruled against Humberside police, saying that the tweets “were lawful and there was not the slightest risk that he would commit a criminal offense by continuing to tweet”.

Police have been urged to rewrite the rules on hate crime after a judge likened a force to the Gestapo ( smi(&% ) over its handling of a businessman who tweeted about transgender people.
Hate speech policing is Orwellian, warns judge in trans tweets case

I am ready and I'm pretty sure I could get away with it without complaints smi(&%

jdburka.jpeg

Reactions: VoodooBoy
Ah, yes, Brittish democracy. I heard that they lock up people for innapropriate posts on the internet.

Intersting thing is UK are also confiscating assets over there if you bought property etc years ago and can't prove where the source of funds came from.

Unexplained Wealth Order focuses on London mansion

I am not being funny but if you investigated source of funds for 99% of high end real estate in London purchased over last 40 years then not one will have been purchased with clean or taxed money. That is WHY high end real estate cost so much in London. It is due to endless supply of criminals, tax evaders etc with dirty money who need a place to park it at any cost. They are shooting themselves in the foot by not understanding the basics of the UK high end property market....lol.

Latest Threads