Our valued sponsor

Long term strategy for modest crypto cashout

Dasboot

Apr 29, 2020
Visit site
Trying to figure out my strategy for the coming years...

My cost of living here is super low, and I'm totally happy living this way, especially as I see a chance of becoming a ghost online. I can get by with 1-2k USD a month in fiat easily, and prefer to keep assets totally off any radars.

These are some "cryptoflows" that I see as realistic the next years:
  • Spending on services that take crypto. There are already lots that I do pay with crypto, like VPNs and servers.

• Building some network trading crypto and fiat cash in hand. This could also yield some profit, but requires work on the ground to get it going for real.

• Selling some using bank transfers domestically. This would be mixed with selling off stuff that I don't need, like camera & IT gear. That way there is a good front for these types of transfer worst case. Another option here is to declare some of these to create a minimal tax bill.

• Withdrawing some using EMIs outside of Thailand. Want to be careful here, can keep it to small, random amounts that I can later claim is for informal work or sales.

• Trading gold and crypto. (Also have gold enough to live for years here this way, worst case). Gold can always be converted easily to cash here, and vice versa.
The most important long time consideration is if these things will end up in a dead end or not... My guess is that Thailand will keep cash for at least a decade or so, although there are clearly lots of globalist plots for enslaving everyone.

How will Europe treat someone who has just a tiny footprint with different smaller transactions all over the place some years down the line? As of now one would probably just be written off as some useless bum lost in Asia, hopefully that will be the case also in the future ;-)

Will AI be able to detect almost any structuring in the near future? Will going down a route like this force me into at some point taking on higher risk by more or less end up having to do darks or fakes simply to survive?

These are not things that bother me a lot, I'm a tiny fish in this game, but I'd like to have a clear strategy to stay focused so that I can rebuild in an informal way ONLY, based on privacy tech & coins ;-)

@OP crypto thus far, has come to stay, the scene from global updates, countries adopting crypto in some for or way, take a case of Miami where the city, literally pushed strides towards residents paying utility bills and local purchases in miami coin et'al

Efforts should be placed at having seamless, multiple two way Crypto to fiat cashout channels, short and longterm investments that accrue revenues in crypto and fiat simultaneously...and most importantly secure off grid storage...

Years Ahead crypto would keep evolving,higher adoption rates emerging,Global govts engaging towards more profitable crypto use cases...etc...wealth storage in metals should be a meagre percentage of overall networth as the quickest forms of liquidity is key..

And to cap this off,pay attention to the developments within the crypto world viz a viz the Global economy...cig-:,