Our valued sponsor

Question Looking for a crypto-friendly location and a bank that allows FIAT to CRYPTO

zhanysh

Apr 3, 2023
Hong Kong
Visit site
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum

I want to open a firm that will receive SWIFT USD transfers from licensed virtual asset operators in Kyrgyzstan (they can provide proof of funds and other required documents) and then send USD SWIFT transfers to crypto exchanges (mainly Kraken) to buy USDT and other stablecoins.

I was planning to open a firm in Poland with VASP registration. I contacted a number of banks in advance explaining my business model and asking whether they would open a bank account for my firm. Most of them rejected, some offered too high pricing for incoming and outgoing SWIFT transactions (1.5% for in and out transfers combined in bankera). I can only pay 0.4% for in and out transfers combined but prefer fixed fees.

- Can you recommend me crypto-friendly banks that would onboard me and allow regular international transfers? My expected monthly volume is 700k USD and will grow monthly.
- Are there better crypto-friendly locations to open a licensed firm for my business model? It seems like taxes in Poland are a bit high but it is ok with me if it helps to open a good bank account.

I will only work with 1 or 2 VASPs in Kyrgyzstan. I don't plan to hold their funds (can send USDT in advance and receive payment later).

Thanks a lot!