Our valued sponsor

Question Looking for advice for a Bank/EMI account for an AU company connected with adult business

a112114

Jun 25, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Recently we faced a problem that our account TW account was blocked (can't say that was unexpectable). For now, we are looking for a new solution for bank or EMI account.

Shortly about business:
We are an ad network, we are selling clicks/impressions and buying traffic.

Сriteria:

EUR and USD currency
We need to receive and send funds for an account owned by us (by that I mean that my company has to be the recipient).
Ability to issue physical or virtual (that would be better) multicurrency or EUR and USD card.
Good exchange rate.

It is preferable that the institution is loyal to online advertising and adult

So, if anyone has an idea, offer or etc this will help me a lot!

Thanks, anyone who paid attention to my post)

Hello everyone,

Recently we faced a problem that our account TW account was blocked (can't say that was unexpectable). For now, we are looking for a new solution for bank or EMI account.

Shortly about business:
We are an ad network, we are selling clicks/impressions and buying traffic.

Сriteria:

EUR and USD currency
We need to receive and send funds for an account owned by us (by that I mean that my company has to be the recipient).
Ability to issue physical or virtual (that would be better) multicurrency or EUR and USD card.
Good exchange rate.

It is preferable that the institution is loyal to online advertising and adult

So, if anyone has an idea, offer or etc this will help me a lot!

Thanks, anyone who paid attention to my post)
Options for a bank acct in your company name with a physical multi currency card or virtual card multi currency option can be setup, EUR options to receive and send funds...

What would the average receiving and sending average look like?

USD acct would be bit tricky(my ship sails away from that jurisdiction)rea#44!

Incoming: 5.000-10.000
Outgoing: most payments are made by card to services that are needed for our business, like Google, Amazon and etc. (1.000-5.000)
Talking about wire payments there are only a couple of payments each around 30.000.

Everything in EUR

Options for a bank acct in your company name with a physical multi currency card or virtual card multi currency option can be setup, EUR options to receive and send funds...

What would the average receiving and sending average look like?

USD acct would be bit tricky(my ship sails away from that jurisdiction)rea#44!

Incoming: 5.000-10.000
Outgoing: most payments are made by card to services that are needed for our business, like Google, Amazon and etc. (1.000-5.000)
Talking about wire payments there are only a couple of payments each around 30.000.

Everything in EUR
Crystal clear on the sending out phase..send me a pm, link below in the signature

Latest Threads