Our valued sponsor

looking for any EU bank for my UK LTD

Aballing

Sep 16, 2019
Visit site
I recently opened a UK LTD, I would like to open business bank account in any EU country. as long as it's not an EMI as they won't support my monthly turnover.

It doesn't have to be remote opening, I am willing to travel. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your help

I recently opened a UK LTD, I would like to open business bank account in any EU country. as long as it's not an EMI as they won't support my monthly turnover.
Any suggestions?
You need to try CIM Banque in Switzerland
Banks in Poland are also possible for UK ltd, you will need to visit Poland, translate all your corporate documents into Polish and visit a few banks there or find an introducer in Poland

It doesn't have to be remote opening, I am willing to travel. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your help

HSBC is right now very active in marketing their services to new businesses in UK.

If I were you, I would send them an email and ask them to advise you.

Apart from that, Revolut Business (UK based) up'ed their game considerably and will probably be happy to have a call from you. Daily limits at 250k /500k are negotiable by further agreements.

You need to try CIM Banque in Switzerland
Banks in Poland are also possible for UK ltd, you will need to visit Poland, translate all your corporate documents into Polish and visit a few banks there or find an introducer in Poland
Thank you for your suggestions man! Do you personally know any introducer for Poland business banks? I will give a try to CIM Bank

HSBC is right now very active in marketing their services to new businesses in UK.

If I were you, I would send them an email and ask them to advise you.

Apart from that, Revolut Business (UK based) up'ed their game considerably and will probably be happy to have a call from you. Daily limits at 250k /500k are negotiable by further agreements.
I have contacted HSBC, they are willing to open an account for me. However I have to go there in eprson. as a north africain bisa processing is taking a lot of time.

Revolut told me they don't allow non EEA resident to open a account.

Thanks for your help :)

Reactions: Conrectio
I have contacted HSBC, they are willing to open an account for me. However I have to go there in eprson. as a north africain bisa processing is taking a lot of time.

Revolut told me they don't allow non EEA resident to open a account.

Thanks for your help :)

Aha, yes, I can see how they push that around. Well, you got a good suggestion up there, check it out. If any troubles, I might have a couple of alternatives, but probably not better than already mentioned in here.

Good luck
Mike

Latest Threads