Our valued sponsor

Looking for EMI crypto friendly with easy register

jauser

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi there

I am looking for IBAN business account crypto friendly. After waste of time with bankra i am looking for a easy, trust and low fees business account. I want no fees in % as mistertang, if fees are between 5/15€ per month then it will be ok.
Please, advice me with easiest emoneys what not need months requesting documents for a simple eu business of a eu citizen..
Revolut allow send or receive from cryptos as binance etc or only allow buy crypto from his own app?
thanks

Hi there

I am looking for IBAN business account crypto friendly. After waste of time with bankra i am looking for a easy, trust and low fees business account. I want no fees in % as mistertang, if fees are between 5/15€ per month then it will be ok.
Please, advice me with easiest emoneys what not need months requesting documents for a simple eu business of a eu citizen..
Revolut allow send or receive from cryptos as binance etc or only allow buy crypto from his own app?
thanks
I suggest SwissBorg + any random EMI.

Swissborg doesn't offer corporate accounts as far as I know?

I'm also interested in such an EMI, I'm fine with monthly fees up to $200-300 and per transfer fees bellow $50.

Percentages are out of the question.
I heard SwissBorg does open corporate accounts, you need to contact them.

BlackCatcard works well for me together with SwissBorg (both have Maltese IBANs).

I have a few questions for those who have experience with Swiss Borg:

- I read somewhere that a Dedicated Iban is possible with Swiss Borg
- If there is, is it CH IBAN or some other IBAN

Thank you
SwissBorg is a Maltese IBAN. It can only be used for transfers to/from your own account, no third parties transfers.

It’s a Maltese bank

Quick and easy, no video call
Thanks for the info, if the issuer IBAN is a real bank from Malta, then this is important information, because when it is sent from bank accounts that do not support crypto transactions, the sender's bank or the sender's emi will not be able to know that the money is sent to Swiss Borg crypto account?

Am I right or did I miss something?

Thanks for the info, if the issuer IBAN is a real bank from Malta, then this is important information, because when it is sent from bank accounts that do not support crypto transactions, the sender's bank or the sender's emi will not be able to know that the money is sent to Swiss Borg crypto account?

Am I right or did I miss something?
You are right ;)
And if you buy enough CHSB you also get very good exchange rates without fees. (I am not soliciting CHSB)

Latest Threads