Our valued sponsor

Looking for ewallet with unique Polish Iban

jauser

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi

I need open a corporate bank account with a unique IBAN PL (poland) from an e-money.
I reject open with ewallets with high fees for receiving or sending funds (fees in %) as bredersuasso who to can offer polish iban but with so high fees..

Maybe some German or Lithuanian ewallet who have connections with poland can offer this iban ?
Any suggestion of a ewallet offering polish iban?

best regards

Reactions: negon
Karta PrePaid BZWBK

These anonymous cards were available in shops in Poland. Do not know if they still are available.

Otherwise use an introducer to get an account at a Polish bank. Bank Millennium and mBank are the only banks that will speak English and have translated their transaction website ... So limited choice. With a good introducer there is no need to travel to Poland to open a corporate account.

Thank you very much for your suggestions, there are two requirements that I need:

1) If this ewallet offer card and not a unique Polish IBAN then it dont work for me (I really just need to receive and make wire transfers)
2) THe account should not open in a Licensed Bank with CRS requeriments (I look for a E-money provider who is not considered deposit taker)

Does anyone know if ICARD Bulgaria or a ewallet with branch office in Poland can offer a POLISH IBAN from mbank or another bank ?

best regards

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thank you very much for your info. Issue is his IBAN PL is shared according to what I read in German forums and I need UNIQUE
I know about other ewallet that will soon offer IBAN PL but I think it will be shared stupi#21

See if there is luck and someone knows inform us about a ewallet with Polish IBAN

I checked to many ewallets from national banks public list, I have noted a few from Poland but it is a bit confusing since although they are payment institution, they dont inform about his prices, iban, if his direct debit service is only like a payment gateways etc
At the moment I find one who says give you a dedicated Iban: TREJOO

Has anyone heard of any customers of this ewallet?

Reactions: negon
I checked to many ewallets from national banks public list, I have noted a few from Poland but it is a bit confusing since although they are payment institution, they dont inform about his prices, iban, if his direct debit service is only like a payment gateways etc
At the moment I find one who says give you a dedicated Iban: TREJOO

Has anyone heard of any customers of this ewallet?
Will have to check them out.. do you know if they are a bank or owned by a bank? or they are just a service provider?

Hello @Milky Moon . Could you please confirm if the IBAN you get with Tredjoo is in the customer's name?. I was told they do provide you a dedicated IBAN but it's in the Igoria Trade name (account holder). Also they told me their card is not available if you don't have a regular polish bank account associated with it.
Please kindly advise if that was your experience too. Thank you!

Hello @Milky Moon . Could you please confirm if the IBAN you get with Tredjoo is in the customer's name?. I was told they do provide you a dedicated IBAN but it's in the Igoria Trade name (account holder). Also they told me their card is not available if you don't have a regular polish bank account associated with it.
Please kindly advise if that was your experience too. Thank you!

I've not finalised the account opening yet, I'll update when that is done. However their account opening papers show a dedicated IBAN. Customer support speaks Englishso you could ask them via: pomoc -at- trejdoo.com.

Thank you @Milky Moon . Yes, the customer support is very gentle and speaks english. They informed what I mentioned in the post. The IBAN is dedicated (just for the customer and directly linked to the wallet) but not in the customer's name. If someone want to send you a transfer, the actual beneficiary is "Igoria Trade" but given you have a dedicated IBAN no payment reference is needed and the funds are automatically credited in the wallet. The cards offered by Tredjoo do not work if you don't hold a polish account in your name (not the one they offer). With your Tredjoo wallet you can reload that card (but it first has to be linked to a polish account) and the annual limits are quite low (EUR 2500 per annum). This is all the information I received from the customer support, surely you can provide a much better insight when you finalise the opening process. Thank you !

Latest Threads