Our valued sponsor

Looking for Offshore Bank Account with Debit/Prepaid Card

Icandbacc

May 12, 2022
DOM
Visit site
Hello,

I urgently need a personal offshore bank account. I can maintain a overage balance of 10.000 USD per month, but right now I would not be able to make a initial deposit from my own bank account. It would be possible to make the initial deposit from a third party company (the company, which pays me.) But I am not sure if that is allowed, to make the initial deposit this way, I guess all banks require you to make the initial deposit with given reference and it must come from your own bank account?

However, can you recommend some offshore banks, which I can open instant and remotely?
It would be important that they do not need a initial deposit, or at least, that they allow to receive it with a transfer from the company which pays me. So it would not be a initial deposit, but it would cover it.
T

However, can you recommend some offshore banks, which I can open instant and remotely?

Which country are you resident in? Which passport do you hold?

These are important questions when it comes to banking today.

P.S Welcome to the forum thu&¤#

I urgently need a personal offshore bank account. I can maintain a overage balance of 10.000 USD per month
Not going to happen urgently for that kind of money. 100x or 1000x that amount and banks might jump through some hoops.

, but right now I would not be able to make a initial deposit from my own bank account. It would be possible to make the initial deposit from a third party company (the company, which pays me.) But I am not sure if that is allowed, to make the initial deposit this way, I guess all banks require you to make the initial deposit with given reference and it must come from your own bank account?
In principle receiving funds from third parties is fine, but it's not always well received when it's the very first deposit. As long as you can show an explanation for the payment (invoice payment, salary, pay slip, agreement) you might be able to satisfy a bank.

Not a single one.

If you are an EU/EEA resident, there are some EMIs and digital banks that can issue accounts quickly (Wise, Revolut, Paysera, and some local banks mainly in and around FR/NL/DE/BE), just to throw out some names), but you aren't fully onboarded just because they've given you an IBAN. As soon as that 10,000 USD wire comes in, there will be question.

You will need to work together with the bank you may find. Banking today is much more difficult than ever before. Invoices or similar documents for proof of funds are of crucial importance.