Our valued sponsor

Looking for OTC P2P GBP to USDT business partner for 50 -100k USDT Daily +1.5% Fee With Binance P2P Escrow

Hey all

Due to banking issues I am looking to partner up with someone to provide my client on average 50 - 100K of USDT daily.
I have been doing business with them for 5 years and I don't want to loose them and hold up there business due to issues my end so I am happy to partner up to facilitate them. This could be permanent or short term solution until my end is resolved, depending on how things go.

Client Details
- They want to pay GBP for USDT using FPS system or chaps.
- They have business banking through Wise
- It will be through there Limited Company bank account.
- They will not pay more than 1.5-2% commissions.
- P2P escrow through Binance p2p (0% escrow fee) or Paxful (0.5% covered by you).
- Fully KYC/AML compliant.

Requirements from you
- Daily availability, with direct and instant response.
- Banking and USDT to provide that sort of daily volume with no hold ups.
- Flexible working times, my client does not have a specific time for when they need USDT, its daily but can come whenever as they work with overseas clients and timezone.
- You will need to have enough liquidity to provide for at least 1 day of USDT and then the infrastructure to re buy for GBP.
- Crypto friendly banking

This is a fantastic opportunity to make good money if you already have a consistent method to exchange GBP to USDT at market price. I can advise and point you in the right direction if need be.

Feel free to ask any questions or inbox me if interested.

Reactions: kickass007
Hey all

Due to banking issues I am looking to partner up with someone to provide my client on average 50 - 100K of USDT daily.
I have been doing business with them for 5 years and I don't want to loose them and hold up there business due to issues my end so I am happy to partner up to facilitate them. This could be permanent or short term solution until my end is resolved, depending on how things go.

Client Details
- P2P escrow through Binance p2p (0% escrow fee) or Paxful (0.5% covered by you).

Requirements from you
- Flexible working times, my client does not have a specific time for when they need USDT, its daily but can come whenever as they work with overseas clients and timezone.
- You will need to have enough liquidity to provide for at least 1 day of USDT and then the infrastructure to re buy for GBP.

This is a fantastic opportunity to make good money if you already have a consistent method to exchange GBP to USDT at market price. I can advise and point you in the right direction if need be.

Kindly DM FOR INFORMATION, experienced trader with more than 6,000 feedback on Binance

Hey all

Client Details

Requirements from you

please pm me i expierenced p2p merchant here

Latest Threads