Our valued sponsor

Looking for up-to-date all-covered book on offshore companies, banking, asset protection

Toms

Oct 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi,
A newbie here. I've been diving deep into this whole topic for a few days now but the information repeats a lot of times, while answers to some basic questions I have couldn't be found anywhere. So I was wondering if anyone can recommend me a good ebook that covers everything I would need to know about offshore companies, banking, asset protection etc.?

Actually I will just go ahead and type down my situation here, maybe someone can give me some solid tips already :)

I'm in my mid-20s, EU resident, not married, no kids, willing to leave my country (It's Eastern Europe) and go to live in Spain. I have online business doing over 1M$ profits per year. Probably 2-3M$ in 2018. I don't have or need any in-house employees and all of these profits are as good as mine. I don't need office in my country. I don't need the profits to grow my business. I want to invest in real-estate and similar assets, starting with an apartment in Spain. Government is on my a*s. They are auditing my businesses, asking questions and basically I feel like my money is at risk.

So what I am looking is ANONYMOUS offshore company and ANONYMOUS bank account. I don't wish to use Nominee director as I find it risky and messy. I want to be the owner. And even if my information is leaked, as long as I don't pay myself any dividends from the Offshore holdings company, and l live abroad, I should be safe, correct?

So please let me hear your thoughts! I would like to slip in one question I can't seem to find an answer to - how exactly am I buying real estate with my offshore holdings company? How is it usually done? And how is it possible to do this without my signatures?!

Ok thanks Auric,
If I upgrade, read most of the stuff in Mentor Group and ask my questions right, do you think the knowledge I would get would be top notch and no worse thank what I would get from top-tier law firms?

Thanks.
Could you briefly comment on my situation and share your thoughts?

Why do you compare this with an e-booka and again with the Mentor Group ????? rof/%

Your entire topic sounds like a hidden advertising for some book you may suddenly found once you get more rplies here.. at least it makes no sense at all ash&/
Your hostile attitude won't be helpful convincing me to join the Mentor Group. And how can this make "no sense at all"? I'm simply asking for a good A-Z resource and explained my personal situation.

Well, I really can't care less if you join or not, it's not my forum! You started asking for help, once you get a hint you compare it with a several thousand dollars solution from a top lawyer! Ask you self if this is the right place to be.. if you have such money why ask here and don't go directly to a lawyer, I'm sure he will help you with darks, and what else is required to setup your corp anonymous! - No, he will ask you for at least 15k$ just to look into this and another 15k to setup something that may work.

You compare apples with bananas here!

Well, I really can't care less if you join or not, it's not my forum! You started asking for help, once you get a hint you compare it with a several thousand dollars solution from a top lawyer! Ask you self if this is the right place to be.. if you have such money why ask here and don't go directly to a lawyer, I'm sure he will help you with darks, and what else is required to setup your corp anonymous! - No, he will ask you for at least 15k$ just to look into this and another 15k to setup something that may work.

You compare apples with bananas here!
I still don't see how this comparison is so out of place. Will the top lawyer have more knowledge than I could learn here or not? I dont want to go the lawyer route because a) I want to have full understanding of everything myself, b) I dont want an extra middle man.

So are you saying that in my case - having a more money than usual offshor-er, I should go to a lawyer instead and not waste my time? Which lawyer? Can you recommend a firm??
These are the questions I want to know the answer to! Maybe I'm wrong and I dont need to fully understand everything myself, and maybe the extra middle man doesn't matter as much. The thing is - I dont know! That is why I created this topic. To get a good A-Z overview of everything, not going into specific details like darks (btw what is that?) etc.

I still don't see how this comparison is so out of place. Will the top lawyer have more knowledge than I could learn here or not?
Yes, go with the top lawyer, it may be your best option. Otherwise buy a e-book for 25$ which will tell you to buy the lawyers services also a good option.

I advise against doing things anonymously. Better start something with your name, fully legit, in a low-tax or no tax country. Spain isn't one. You may invest in Spain, maybe in 2019, because first you need to set up a structure to manage your business.

Agreed. Setup a good -legal- structure. This will ensure you always have a legal way to solve issues with banks, emi's etc. Using the darks eventually will get you into trouble and you will not be able to use the law to retrieve money held bij banks/emi's.

With a bit of thought you can streamline your ops in a legal, lowtax way. Unfortunately thi is not always free/gratis.

I am in
H

Hi, yes I am from LV and changing my tax citizenship wouldn't be a problem for me.

I am in quite similar situation as you, but have gathered a lot of info, currently I am in Bangkok, will be back in LV in December .... What is interesting, that even top lawyers may have not complete information about all interesting legal options of tax residency opportunities, information always changes and as usual everything needs to be done yourself :))

Latest Threads