Low cost OpenVZ VPS deal

Discussion in 'Hosting Offshore' started by JustinF, Jul 19, 2018.

1. JustinF

JustinF Active Member

Comparing OpenVZ VPS deals from QHoster.com and YourLastHost.com, which plan is better to buy?
    Plan to host an e-shop with.

2. Lakmis

Lakmis Active Member

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
    These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.

3. Adulthood

Adulthood Building Trust Entrepreneur

I highly recommend QHoster.com Linux vps. I plan on being with them a long time.
    Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount. Contact them directly for further details.

4. Groussin

Groussin Active Member

Try checking hostingsource.com. As far as I remember their cheapest plan is $8 per month.

5. Brunoweb

Brunoweb Building Trust Entrepreneur

Good hardware and bandwidth. They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management.
    The best in Yourlasthost.com is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day.

6. Deepbreathe

Deepbreathe Building Trust Entrepreneur

Go ahead and give QHoster.com team a try. They are professional in all the aspects.
    If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly. I highly recommend their hosting service along with responsive 24/7 customer support.

7. Machisko

Machisko Building Trust Entrepreneur

QHoster.com is trustworthy web host. First class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up.
    I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.