Our valued sponsor

Question LTD & WISE with Passeport MA

Nas27

Jul 19, 2022
Casablanca
Visit site
Hello, I currently have 2 passports: a Belgian passport and a Moroccan passport.

I currently live in Belgium and I want to open a LTD UK + Wise with my Moroccan passport.

Is it possible ? if not, what solutions are available to me ?

I wanted to open an LTD with my Moroccan passport and give an address in Germany (or other country in EU).

The wise account I wanted to open it with my Moroccan passport also to collect money via Stripe and Paypal.

My goal is to have no connection with belgium.

Thanks for your help !

Are you trying to avoid paying tax in Belgium?

My goal is to have no connection with belgium.
Then don't live in Belgium. Move to Cyprus, Malta, or Ireland if you want to lower your tax burden.

Forget about intra-EU tax evasion. You will get caught sooner or later and when a letter arrives in your mailbox from the local tax authority with their legally binding wild guess of how much tax you have to pay, you're going to wish you had listened to advice telling you not go down this path.

Reactions: FixieHartmann
Are you trying to avoid paying tax in Belgium?

Then don't live in Belgium. Move to Cyprus, Malta, or Ireland if you want to lower your tax burden.

Forget about intra-EU tax evasion. You will get caught sooner or later and when a letter arrives in your mailbox from the local tax authority with their legally binding wild guess of how much tax you have to pay, you're going to wish you had listened to advice telling you not go down this path.

Thank you for this answer and your advice. I plan to move abroad within a year or two. In the meantime, I was looking for a temporary solution...

Thank you for this answer and your advice. I plan to move abroad within a year or two. In the meantime, I was looking for a temporary solution...
you ask for troubles. I move to Switzerland for the same reasons you are looking for. Even people here say it is very expensive I safe with my current income 90K euro every year by moving there. For me it is a lot of money.

You ask for trouble doing what you want to do if you execute your plan. At least I would make use of such anonymous company setups without KYC until you relocate, that will keep you safe for some time.

Reactions: Lincoln Burrows

Latest Threads