Our valued sponsor

Luna just changed "ownership"

Pro Member
Apr 10, 2021
Panama
Visit site
As everyone know there was the so called attack on luna.
As i mentioned months before luna should be an eye kept on since they plan to offer stablecoins based on SDR's from IMF.

So now they inflated the supply from 350 million to 122 billion (mass adoption ?) and selling it for way under a cent making each old holder instantly rekkt.
Also leveraging/margin/futures is going to be disabled from tomorrow for luna.
I'm pretty sure institutions have bought up everything and will distribute it once the SDR's will be implemented into the monetary system.

So much about wealth security.

Or does anyone belive that Luna is selling each 1 billion Lunas for 1 million dollar (supply till last week total 350 million) to regain UST pegg for 1.2 billion USD :D :D :D

update 250 billion
selling now 1 billion tokens for $300k

Last edited:
And you all believe in Luna / Terra ?

true the coin people talk about.
you were wrong

Some folk got in at just above 0.0000010. I regret waiting until 0.0000104 but new it looks an interesting risky bet for some money that you absolutely don't need.

Note that it's rising steadily on Bittrex.com and is approximately 0.0090000 already. That's 69100% higher than the current 0.0000130 price on FTX.

You get some interesting dynamics when the blockchain is offline!

Reactions: troubled soul
Reactions: 010cents
Lol at Terra.

If you'd bought at the first opportunity after that announcement at about 02:30 this morning UTC and sold now, you'd be up the same as if you'd bought S&P500 29 years ago and sold today.

With crypto you can get decades of return in a few hours, or just lose it all. :)

LFG also sent 37,000 BTC to MMs

There must be some explanation like this for the price on one exchange being 600x the price on another.

If you'd bought at the first opportunity after that announcement at about 02:30 this morning UTC and sold now, you'd be up the same as if you'd bought S&P500 29 years ago and sold today.

With crypto you can get decades of return in a few hours, or just lose it all. :)

There must be some explanation like this for the price on one exchange being 600x the price on another.
I'll probably make a post about how I made the best trade of my life exploiting that price difference at 2AM :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: khinkali
With crypto you can get decades of return in a few hours, or just lose it all.

Yup sounds about right.

So when the value of their stablecoin hits zero they simply switch off the network to come up with a plan....lol?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: khinkali
And here comes the premade deal

Any question why they minted 7 trillion lunas ?
Only issue many devs and community are revolting who got rekkt and demanding a fork from a snapshot

Now CZ gets a bit into trouble.People asking him how Binance sold Trillions of Lunas when the deposit was disabled and these token minted on demand :D :D :D

Last edited: