Our valued sponsor

Mailghost is closing down. Alternative?

Sep 5, 2018
Visit site
I think many people here use mailghost for mail forwarding. Now it's closing down and not accepting new customers. Does anyone know a good EU alternative which would allow to:

- receive mail under provided name (ID can be provided if there are no other options but better not)
- forward mail internationally to any provided name/address

Reactions: AMD and Joe Blasco
Not sure if you will find it useful, but I am using shopandship.com , however they don't open letter, neither they do consolidation. They ship out as they receive parcels/letters.

I am also using another service (which do consolidate mails , also can scan them on request) but it is outside EU.

I've had experience with planetexpress and mymailbox and both do not forward bank letters, they all got "lost"
I forward all my banking correspondence to First PostBox mentioned above and there are no issues ever. In majority cases where sender does allow that, you can just mention Suite number on the mailing address.

I might build a similar service - I'm a developer. Is the market big enough to create it and change for a subscription?
I think there must be a reason why not everyone who has responded here has not already launched such a service of their own. There must be things we are not seeing or considering. For example, I am sure such services will be used by drugs and arms traffickers...

Latest Threads