Our valued sponsor

Malaysia company engages in FOREX trading for FPX transaction

Dreamwalker

Jul 23, 2020
Visit site
Hi

My company is an investment firm in St. Vincent and the Grenadines for financial derivaties (FOREX and BO) for retail clients.
I am trying to provide the items for sale on Malaysia, most important payment method is credit card and FPX transaction (local online bank payment). One of the payment processor in Malaysia adivse me the Central Bank of Malaysia doesn't accept online forex payment method via credit card, however its available through FPX but subjected to Malaysia local bank approval.
The point is I don't believe the SVG company (let's call "A") can work with Malaysia local bank approval so that I am thinking if we set a local company ("B") as a thrid party under an agreement between A and B to provide only FPX payment on behalf of the "A".
(clients deposit funds on account of "B" and "A" gives a trading money once the payment is confirmed)

Any comments or recommendations ?
Thanks any adivces if I do wrong thinking.

What you describe is doable and it's how unlicensed forex companies work. But unless you're a hardened criminal, it's difficult to run an unlicensed forex company and you will get burned over and over again from people running away with your money. They churn through companies on an annual or semi-annual basis. These websites rarely last longer than that.

Just get the necessary licenses, or partner with a whitelabel platform. 5—10 years from now, do you want to be asking the same questions again after your structures have crashed and burned five times over, or do you want to be running a successful business?

Reactions: Dreamwalker
What you describe is doable and it's how unlicensed forex companies work. But unless you're a hardened criminal, it's difficult to run an unlicensed forex company and you will get burned over and over again from people running away with your money. They churn through companies on an annual or semi-annual basis. These websites rarely last longer than that.

Just get the necessary licenses, or partner with a whitelabel platform. 5—10 years from now, do you want to be asking the same questions again after your structures have crashed and burned five times over, or do you want to be running a successful business?
Thank you for the comments. I havne't explained much but indeed I am trying to get appropriate licenses at the same time. Only reason for existing the SVG investment firm is for sale Binary Option.

Like Binary.com, they also collect payment agents help them to get local payment methods which are not provided. Just like you said, I also worry about partners running away with my money. There're no reliable clue I can believe them so that I'm thinking to setup own local company becomes a payment agent itself but should be seperated from the whole company structure making not reveal UBOs.

Latest Threads