Our valued sponsor

managed dedicated servers at good rates?

Adulthood

BANNED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys, think that you will help me to choose the right web host to order managed dedicated servers at.
Take a look please:
require 1200 gbs of disk space, 17000 gbs of bandwidth, 32 gbs of ram, Linux
What can you say about centohost.com web hosting services and tech support?
What host is better from your views?

Use servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
Their dedicated solutions are made of quality components and provided with high uptime and helpful support at competitive prices.

For the price I pay for the amount of space I get Centohost.com is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support.
Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

Try considering these web hosts: ASPnix.com & CloudArion.com - their servers are feature-packed and affordable.
Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

You can also choose Exmasters.com as a provider for getting affordable dedicated server hosting deals.
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
Recommended!

Latest Threads