Our valued sponsor

Mauritius banks that provide merchant services

Depending on what business you are into you may also look into Verotel or CCBILL the latter started to process credit cards for other industries as Adult.
Business is bitcoin trading related

There is no bank available in Mauritius that also works as an Acquiring bank. You only option for this purpose may be Internet Merchant Services - Bermuda | First Atlantic Commerce if hey can accept your business. You will still need a regular offshore bank account for your day to day banking.
Thanks! I've found that Mauritius company along with Mauritius bank account is the best solution for my needs (looking for an agent right now). So I'm going to have offshore bank anyway, even if they don't provide merchant services. Probably HSBC.

I'll reach out to FAC if they can work with that. It's not a requirement per se to handle credit cards through Mauritius bank, I just need to get funds received there.

I've also found instabill.com that seems to provide similar service to FAC, but I've read some really bad reviews about them.

Reactions: drillbill
What are they afraid of? I was wondering if I want to accept Bitcoins from any exchange service to my bank account if that is possible with a Cyprus bank you think?
The problem is that most of these services, if not all, are unregulated which no regulated financial institution will or can accept!

The banks usually hide behind the fact that they don't want to do business directly with such type of companies but if you put a layer inbetween they have no issue! They just need to get their back free!

Business is bitcoin trading related

Thanks! I've found that Mauritius company along with Mauritius bank account is the best solution for my needs (looking for an agent right now). So I'm going to have offshore bank anyway, even if they don't provide merchant services. Probably HSBC.

I'll reach out to FAC if they can work with that. It's not a requirement per se to handle credit cards through Mauritius bank, I just need to get funds received there.

I've also found instabill.com that seems to provide similar service to FAC, but I've read some really bad reviews about them.
Please share the agent that set it up for you? I would like to know also how complicated it was for the bank account opening there? I hope you had success to setup your business empire there and want to share ;)