Mercury Bank

Jump123

Hi Members, Is anybody able to tell me about their knowledge and experiences of Mercury Bank?

Sols

Entrepreneur
To be clear, Mercury itself is not a bank. The banking services are provided by another bank (Evolve Bank & Trust), on top of which Mercury has built a different product.

Have been using them, albeit very lightly, for a while and so far all good.

Jump123

To be clear, Mercury itself is not a bank. The banking services are provided by another bank (Evolve Bank & Trust), on top of which Mercury has built a different product.

Have been using them, albeit very lightly, for a while and so far all good.
Hi Sols thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate you taking the time and effort to reply. I am busy setting up a company with an entity that I have been working for as an affiliate and part of their service includes setting up an account with Mercury too. I am actually interested in using this for myself too. As a person based outside of the USA this is an extremely simplistic system to get out of the ground and operational in a very short space of time for an extremely low cost especially if you convert this cost back to ZAR's. Thanks again though and have a super day further. Stay Safe

Jump123

Also interested in their opening procedure. Any video verification? Will they activate the account without the debit card?
I have a contact that helps set up a US business and then also sets up the bank account at Mercury too. From what I have so far the Mercury account is legit

Martin Everson

HNWI Offshore Consultant
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Also interested in their opening procedure. Any video verification? Will they activate the account without the debit card?
There's some info the below thread when we last discussed Mercury last year (second page of thread).

Jump123

T
There's some info the below thread when we last discussed Mercury last year (second page of thread).

Thanks a ton Martin, some valuable information