Our valued sponsor

Mister Tango s**t service

Do you know, what they have reported exactly?
they are reporting the account number and the owner information. After that you get a nice request from your tax office that either you provide them with a bank statement from Mister Tango or access to the account OR they will request it directly from MR. T

Do I have to tell you that you are pretty much fucked?

They go back in time 2016,2017,2018 as they like.

they are reporting the account number and the owner information. After that you get a nice request from your tax office that either you provide them with a bank statement from Mister Tango or access to the account OR they will request it directly from MR. T

Do I have to tell you that you are pretty much fucked?

They go back in time 2016,2017,2018 as they like.

Well, I have more than 40 offshore accounts. Most of them are under CRS reporting and it is Ok for me. The taxman never requested any bank statement.
So for me it is not a problem, if taxman receives information, that an account at MR. T exists.
It is just very important to me, that I do not raise any red flag. Therefore I just want to have confirmed, what information the taxman gets.
For example, if the money flowing through the account is not included in the CRS report, it makes sense to get the balance down at the end of the year.
If the sum of deposited cash is included in the CRS report, it doesn't make sense to get the balance down at the end of the year.

Reactions: frigga
Well, I have more than 40 offshore accounts. Most of them are under CRS reporting and it is Ok for me. The taxman never requested any bank statement.
Where do you live in Sri lanka or Somalia?

I tried them again after all time, no good feeling with it. Only use it for small amounts transferred directly to another account.

Latest Threads