Our valued sponsor

Mister Tango s**t service

Settle a dispute with a financial service provider

Applications can be submitted in three ways: Via the electronic dispute settlement facility E-Government Gateway By completing a Consumer Application Form (43 KB ) and sending it to the Supervision Service of the Bank of Lithuania, Žirmūnų g. 151, LT-09128 Vilnius, email: tl.bl@tp By filing out a free-form application and sending it to the Supervision Service, Žirmūnų g. 151, LT-09128 Vilnius, email: [email protected]

More: Settle a dispute with a financial service provider

Whatever the way you choose to submit your application, it must be in the official language of the country, i.e. Lithuanian.

Where did you find the contact details to their CFO? any link or something you can post here?
About - Mistertango
end of the page - it's the classic bait used widely nowadays trying to pretend that the company cares about customers - but maybe it could work, who knows...

I will submit my dispute to them
good luck, how is your Lithuanian or will you use google translate ;-)?

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck, how is your Lithuanian or will you use google translate ;-)?
LoL it is very bad. But I know some good lawyer in Lithuania that is willing to do the dispute for me as a friendly favor. But for now I will wait and see what happen or if you are right and they keep radio silence eek¤%&

It's f*****g totally up for this Mister Tango. I was happy to see a e-mail from them which I hoped was a confirmation they have send my money, but then this:
Dear customer,

Please be informed, that your transaction to David has been rejected because there was no full name of receiver entered. Please enter full name in the future. Thanks.

Compliance department/Atitikties skyrius

[email protected]

UAB "Mistertango"

I'm asking, who the f**k is DAVID !! I don't know anyone with this name I should have send money to from my mister tango account doh948""eek¤%&

Got the same message today as OP eek¤%&eek¤%&eek¤%&
Dear Client,

As the financial institution, we have an obligation to comply with our regulators’ requirements. In order to fulfill our KYC and AML policies and ensure the smooth flow of transactions, we are asking for collaboration.

Please provide information about the source of your income (salary, income from self-employment, securities/dividends etc.)? Please provide your statements supporting documents.

N.B. In order to ensure the sustained flow of your transactions, please, respond to compliance questions from the same email you have opened an account with.
Please note, that in case of no communication within 24 h from your side, your transaction will be rejected. Thank you very much for understanding and kind answers to our standard questions

Compliance department/Atitikties skyrius
[email protected]
UAB "Mistertango"

Seems they are closing down their operation anytime soon!! I have only 200 euro there so they can f**k their s**t up in the a*s. Mister Tango is SCAMpoo¤%&&

Reactions: AMD
Great list, lets hope it will help the people that don't know someone in Lithuania.

Quick update:
I didn't hear anything from Mister Tango since yesterday, I have send them a new e-mail today asking for an explanation on how they will go about the closure of the account and to pay out the remaining balance, furthermore, I decided to get in touch with the law firm I know in Lithuania and ask them to prepare the dispute with the Lietuvos Bankas as recommend by @void if that does not help they will contact Mister Tango directly and even send a courier to their door.

Will update this thread as time goes or as we are doing progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: bastard
From what I can gather MT business has grown 10 fold. $1.2bn is huge volume they are processing for a relatively unknown company in Lithuania :eek:. But still under 50% of what Transferwise process but still shockingly high volume for Lithuania. They must be on the ECB radar for sure for money laundering as no financial company goes from $103m in volume to $1.2bn in one year without alarm bells ringing ns2. Guaranteed not many of those clients re paying tax ;). Be careful what information you hand over to MT as EU will do a IRS coinbase summons on them to determine which of its citizens is dealing with crypto and then come for you with audit :(.

As Banks Crack Down On Crypto Companies, This Lithuanian Payments Startup Is Booming

"Mistertango reported transactions of €1.2 billion ($1.4 billion) on its platform last year, up from €89 million ($103.3 million) in 2016/17.

CEO Audrius Ramanauskas told Forbes that the vast increase was the result of 1,000 crypto marketplace businesses like Coingate, Quoinex and Coinfalcon which had signed up to the service to handle their fiat payments over the last 12 months."

------------------

Be careful what information you hand over to MT as EU will do a IRS coinbase summons on them to determine which of its citizens is dealing with crypto and then come for you with audit :(
Well I have nothing to hide not for them nor for the tax office, so I'm fine to go the extra mile to get my money and even let people know hot to go about it if succeed.

Reactions: Martin Everson
Concerning mistertango, I have opened a personal account with the idea to open a business one but since this thread , I left the idea.
But do you think it s risky to use the personal one for incoming money 1500-2000/ monthes?

Concerning mistertango, I have opened a personal account with the idea to open a business one but since this thread , I left the idea.
But do you think it s risky to use the personal one for incoming money 1500-2000/ monthes?
I didn't put much more thru them during the last year and even though they started this s**t!

Reactions: Bmw850
I just checked my spam folder and have seen MT sent me an email last week with same nonsense. They are asking about small historic BTC payments months old :mad:. I have a zero balance btw. Quick check on trust pilot shows another person being asked about historic BTC transactions. I have requested my account closure. I am not playing their games.

Razvan gave MisterTango 1 star. Check out the full review...

To be fair and objective I have to confirm I got my money back today (higher thousands). I don't know if my email to CEO or a few pretty angry words sent to support actually helped. Anyway I'm out without any harm. The wasted time will pay off as another valued experience in the new era of world financial services. Good luck to everyone.

To be fair and objective I have to confirm I got my money back today (higher thousands). I don't know if my email to CEO or a few pretty angry words sent to support actually helped. Anyway I'm out without any harm. The wasted time will pay off as another valued experience in the new era of world financial services. Good luck to everyone.
And you have been waiting for how long? Did you provided extra proof or something?
Finally, did they inform you that they would send you the money now?

I had not a single word from them today!

Last edited:
And you have been waiting for how long? Did you provided extra proof or something?
Finally, did they inform you that they would send you the money now?
money locked for more than 5 weeks - it wasn't my balance but rejected incoming payment
they were saying last 3 weeks that it was already refunded to the original account - received today
during first 3 days I sent them 4 documents showing clearly what money it is - in the end I rejected to provide my personal tax declaration which was totally irrelevant to the case - the rest is described in my previous posts

Reactions: JohnLocke
Okay, so let's see how this is going in my case and the other 2 - 3 cases mentioned here!

Latest Threads