Our valued sponsor

Mister Tango s**t service

I think MT may fall victim to the US DOJ very soon if the DOJ can build a case. You see CoinFlux exchange uses MT and the CEO of CoinFlux has been arrested for money laundering and is now being extradited to US :eek:. Their account at MT is blocked and they asked MT to release client funds back to clients. Things are only going to get more difficult with MT as they try and save their bacon by now starting to do due diligence ns2. I think too little too late for MT perhaps. As an FI MT are facilitating money laundering by not checking properly the customers of those exchanges it does business with and source of funds. All bad news...hope it is one off :(.

Owner of Romanian Exchange Coinflux to Be Extradited to the US - Bitcoin News

-------------quote -------------
UPDATE: 15 Decembrie/ December 15th – CoinFlux

"We inform you that we have undertaken the following actions, with the purpose of returning the money deposited in CoinFlux wallets back to our clients’ bank accounts:

1. We’ve sent MisterTango (the Financial Institution hosting our frozen bank account) a list of people who have money blocked in CoinFlux wallets, as well as the exact associated balances, and the instruction to transfer those funds back into the clients’ bank accounts.

2. We have officially informed MisterTango that 100% of the funds within the CoinFlux bank accounts belong to our customers, thus the money should be returned to their rightful owners and this action should be treated as priority.

We hope that our actions will result in the transfer of the money back to the clients’ bank accounts.

We will return with further updates following MisterTango’s response, or other relevant developments."

----------------------

Interesting stuff. So there are EMI providers that build their entire business on top of another EMI's !! this is the wild west.

Remains, Mister Tango isn't a reliable service to use unless you don't use them for crypto.

I have a situation with MisterTango. I want to close my account but they won't close telling me that they want money to cover 'fees'.
I won't give them anything more. Just want my account closed and that's all.
They took 10 EUR from me, all I had in my account for 'fees'. Not one cent anymore.

Hello guys, my friend made a withdrawal from PP business account (GR sole trader) to MT personal of 1000eu. They blocked the transfer and sent him an email asking the origin of the money, statements from Paypal and I think some personal documents of his business. WTF ? My friend didn't replied to the email for 2-3 days (cause he was sick) and they sent one more email asking about purpose of payments to other MT accounts (mine - we had some transactions in the past) and finally the next day they suspended his account!!
Is MT so shitty service or we did something wrong ?

@Kon Mir

When a policeman is looking for criminals that are hiding in your own hotel, it's great to mislead them by showing eviction paperwork of other ultra shady customers like you and your friend. Helps to keep the fiat-crypto-fiat laundromat going for a little while longer for their buttbuddies.

Given your example of extended due diligence over a 1K euro payment, I would assume they employ at least 100 AML compliance officers. How else could they have funneled in excess of a billion euros through this EMI as Martin

Last edited:
Reactions: Martin Everson
I'm curious if anybody in this forum still use MT or all guys are go away from service/blocked by MT stuff?
I don't use them, but with million of users they claim to have I'm sure there business is going well :/

Is MT so shitty service or we did something wrong ?

You did nothing wrong I hope. MT was just very lax in with KYC from the very beginning and is now playing catch-up. I imagine they must have now a considerable amount of compliance staff as xars says.

P.S I dumped MT so I don't know what is happening with it.

Thank God for this thread!!
After sudden closing my corporate bank account in Cyprus without any reasonable explanation, I have been looking for a solution such as an EMI... so I was about to apply a company account with MisterTango!
Then I came to this thread! I won't go close to MT anymore, and look for another legit solution!

Thank God for this thread!!
After sudden closing my corporate bank account in Cyprus without any reasonable explanation, I have been looking for a solution such as an EMI... so I was about to apply a company account with MisterTango!
Then I came to this thread! I won't go close to MT anymore, and look for another legit solution!

I think you made a good decision to stay away from MT! Fortunately we still have some greate EMI options.

I think you made a good decision to stay away from MT! Fortunately we still have some greate EMI options.
Thank you for your comment, and sorry for the delay to notice it.

I tried Worldcore and MoneyNetint both, but didn't go for finalizing those account openings, and again thanked God! because Worldcore had gone right after my application as you all may know...
The reason why I hadn't go forward for MoneyNetint is because they asked illogically many translated & certified documents, but now I am thinking of continuing to open it with MoneyNetint again.

You may know some other great EMI options, could you please let me know those?

You may know some other great EMI options, could you please let me know those?

Check out the below thread

Reactions: fanban

Latest Threads