Our valued sponsor

Mister Tango s**t service

I can advise Globalnetint, Moneynetint (if you not offshore or crypto-related), Bilderlings.

Regarding a personal account at Globalnetint and Moneynetint, do you have any idea, how much money they charge for account opening, maintenance or SEPA transfers?
I have already tried to contact Globalnetint some time ago, but they did not respond.
For Moneynetint I cannot find any fees on their web page.

Moneynetint are currently under investigation, note this to avoid any issues soon
Thanks for letting us know, any link to something official you can provide? would be much appreciated.

You can see here, but I know it from reviews and some of clients reported there were troubles with payments.

Reactions: JohnLocke
The European Fund Recovery Initiative (EFRI), co-founded by FinTelegram, has been able to establish evidence about the massive involvement of MoneyNetInt in numerous victim reports of various scams. Along with Moorwand Ltd (formerly UPayCard) and Moneta International UAB, MoneyNetInt Ltd was/is certainly the largest regulated PSP in this global scam broker scene.

Uhmm it seems that Upaycard is also involved in this.

Thanks for the links and suggested alternatives. Let's get back to topic and Mister Tango please!

And there is people on here with unlicensed forex/binary companies looking for EMI's and PSP's to work with and wondering why they are getting no luck :rolleyes:.

Reactions: Bmw850
Finally the return my money...after a lot of absurd documents that before they didn´t ask.

Anyone got a different response than Your account is suspended? They did not provide any reason or requirements to be unsuspended. At least for me.
Your time will be long since now...they´re under Lithuanian Bank inspection if you can identify yourself and your money, you´ll be with your money in a couple of weeks...(it´s my expirence)
This is the end of the transfer that I received...
"Payments administered by electronic money institution UAB Mistertango operating under license issued by the Bank of Lithuania. Payments are collected and transferred through UAB Mistertango bank accounts. The primary payer or ultimate recipient is referred in this payment statement. "
It´s good to know that Bank of Lithuania are behind

According to Mistertango, they are allowed to continue their operation with low risk clients.
2019.10.24 Mistertango received an audit report from the Regulator (Bank of Lithuania), saying that only low-risk clients are able to onboard and operate their accounts, and for higher-risk clients’ temporary restrictions to access payment services must be applied. Such a situation will remain until the separate Regulator’s allowance to cancel restrictions.

They have a free personal account for low risk clients ("Personal" plan) and 4,99 € for the "Personal+" plan for higher risk clients (like those trading with BTC and from outside EEA).

Did also the customers with free Personal plans got blocked? Or only the Personal+ accounts?

Finally the return my money...after a lot of absurd documents that before they didn´t ask.
May I ask, if it was a higher amount?
I got a bad feeling approx 1 week before that happened and transfered most of my money out. I don't want to struggle with them and provide many documents for approx. 100 €.

Reactions: Martin Everson
I got a bad feeling approx 1 week before that happened and transfered most of my money out. I don't want to struggle with them and provide many documents for approx. 100 €.

I remember writing the below in this thread back in December 2018.

Yup....looks like the party is nearly over. I dare not use MT in future as I will kick myself if they block my money. I dodged the bullet with satabank and leopay saga so I don't need that type of drama right now.

Yup...how right I was. I made the right decision to close my account and avoid them based on what I saw coming ;).

According to Mistertango, they are allowed to continue their operation with low risk clients.

They have a free personal account for low risk clients ("Personal" plan) and 4,99 € for the "Personal+" plan for higher risk clients (like those trading with BTC and from outside EEA).

Did also the customers with free Personal plans got blocked? Or only the Personal+ accounts?

May I ask, if it was a higher amount?
A couple of thousands...in a "personal" plan account

Reactions: Marie Manila
Mistertango introduced a new fee schedule for personal plan.
Outline in short:
  • 1 € per month for account maintenance
  • 1 € per outgoing SEPA transaction
  • 2 % negative interest rate per year
  • Transfers from/to crypto-exchanges are allowed

2 % negative interest rate per year
Why is the world so fucked up? o_O

Do I get this right that they wanted to be a crypto-friendly bank, then they got fucked up by the regulator... and now they want to make it big by offering a pseudobank account with 2% negative fee plus 1€ for each transaction.

They all need to survive, as long as there are customers they can do what ever they want.

Latest Threads