Our valued sponsor

Mister Tango s**t service

Stay away from Mister Tango, it's not worth the trouble there are other EMI's which may work much better and are easier to comply to in regards to paperwork.
What do you think about AdvCash, Banqia and Bilderlings as an alternative?

They want payslips, bank statements of the last half year, all your BTC addressees and trades.

Not sure what they will gain from getting all your BTC addresses and trades if your proficient with how the blockchain works ;). Seems excessive.

Just after I funded my Mister Tango account and after I have been a customer for a year without troubles then this s**t hit my mail box:

Dear Client,

As the financial institution, we have an obligation to comply with our regulators’ requirements. In order to fulfill our KYC and AML policies and ensure the smooth flow of transactions, we are asking for collaboration.

Please provide information about the source of your income (salary, income from self-employment, securities/dividends etc.)? Please provide your statements supporting documents.

N.B. In order to ensure the sustained flow of your transactions, please, respond to compliance questions from the same email you have opened an account with.

Please note, that in case of no communication within 24 h from your side, your transaction will be rejected. Thank you very much for understanding and kind answers to our standard questions

Compliance department/Atitikties skyrius
[email protected]
UAB "Mistertango"

I wonder why they can't send this before I fund my account and before I try to withdraw my money!!!! This smells like a huge "legal" fraud!! It's a way to force people to provide the documents if they want their funds released.

I also bet on that many will lose the fight against this Latvian operation and have to write of their money which they calculate on!

Many here on the forum recommend Mister Tango! I ca only warn you don't have any money on your account with MT they steal your money.
The scam owner of mistertango is Mr Joseph zaval and lives in limassol Cyprus and lives in the hills of foinoikaria

He currently has the law looking for him

He is lithuanian and now Running paytopus and globalnet online

He used to work for metaquates limassol and bullion
EditDelete

Strange how people come here when things go wrong, but if sorted out or if they got what they was missing they never come back here!
same as everywhere else. Scam.com, trustpilot and anywhere you can talk s**t and never have to argue about what you posted.

The scam owner of mistertango is Mr Joseph zaval and lives in limassol Cyprus and lives in the hills of foinoikaria

He currently has the law looking for him

He is lithuanian and now Running paytopus and globalnet online

He used to work for metaquates limassol and bullion
EditDelete
okay we may want to look this up.

First thing, according to Frobes the founder of Mister Tango is Mr. Audrius Ramanauskas and looks like this
Audrius Ramanauskas - Mister Tango

Now let's see if we can find him in Cyprus and if he is from Lithuania

Here is his CV from LinkedIn - he does not live in Cyprus but he may be from Lithuania and is active in several large companies.
audrius Ramanauskas-linkedin.jpg

That's all what I found so far, so @Whistleblowerguru your information is not correct at all!

How is mistertango nowadays? They accept non-EEA residencies their website says. Interesting.
valid question, would like to know the same. They apply to international AML regulations so they can't be that bad any longer.

They are working at least.
But recently they started to request a lot of documents (e.g. bank statements, payslips) and also the TIN.
I think they will start reporting under CRS soon.

They already report under CRS - search in the forum for people asking about MIEGLT21 (Mistertango SWIFT Code) because they received post from there local tax authority it even don't know which financial institution is behind.

So it's MisterTango - that has meanwhile even changed his name - this fact alone should tell you anything you need to know.

Definitely no non-CRS Crypto Cashout Solution without Amy questions like back in the days in 2017 (as we all remember).

Reactions: Martin Everson
Why on earth would anyone use MisterTango......lol. Remember the below?

-----

Regarding the publicity of personal data. During the investigation it has been determined than the website with the list of payments processed by MisterTango UAB were visible for more than 2 days (9-10 July 2018). The payments made by the customers of different bank institutions through the payment initiation service system of MisterTango UAB and personal data of such customers were made public. Besides, more than 9,000 SSs with the pages of details of the payment sessions of the customers of 12 different banks in different countries were made publicly available. Furthermore, it has been determined that management, installation and maintenance of the IT infrastructure (hardware and software) of MisterTango UAB were carried out by one employee. One employee fulfilled the contradictory functions. Consequently, proper minimisation of possible unauthorised or unintentional modifications and implementation of proper personal data protection policy were not ensured. Thus, MisterTango UAB has failed to choose the appropriate technical or organisational measures which would help to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, including protection against unlawful processing, disclosure, thus, breaching Articles 5 and 32 of the GDPR.

----

Reactions: PaulKruger

Latest Threads