Our valued sponsor

MisterTango no limits of ingoing and outgoing transfers!

diablo

Pro Member
Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Just got the below reply from Mister Tango, so it seems there are no limits:
There are no limits for the bank transfer deposit, when you make a transfer from your bank to Mistertango account through internet banking. Daily limit of outgoing operations you can adjust by yourself when you long in to your account through web platform in settings.

You could send and receive EUR currency to Mistertango account using SEPA, SWIFT transfer methods. Also, you could send BTC to Mistertango BTC auto sell address and have your money in EUR and you could send EUR from Mistertango account to BTC address, your EUR would be converted to BTC automatically. It is allowed to send and receive EUR and BTC from third parties.

Not sure why they have it within their F.A.Q. ca#"!

It seems like you know a lot about MisterTango.
Do you know if it's necessary to do the identity verification before transfering a small quantity of EUR (coming from a BTC transfer) to a bank account?

Reactions: diablo
I asked their support if it's possible to rise the limit and the above was their answer! However, they also said it's possible to rise the limits in the setup, the only thing I can find is the one where it say standard 10.000 and if I set it to 15000 or less and click safe it goes back to 10.000 :eek:

I asked their support if it's possible to rise the limit and the above was their answer! However, they also said it's possible to rise the limits in the setup, the only thing I can find is the one where it say standard 10.000 and if I set it to 15000 or less and click safe it goes back to 10.000 :eek:

you shouldn't trust everything they say , every site has limits .
luk3332()

they want you to buy btc from them (don't transfer to exchange )
send from your accounts not third party .luk3332()
You can't buy BTC from them, you can exchange BTC to EURO with them directly, what do you mean?

Reactions: extremedox101
i extracted from a comment, but i can't assert it's correct

" I wasn't using their exchange to purchase cryptocurrency, they suggested that my partner can buy BTC directly from their exchange and I don't need to do 'this'.'. "

Reactions: diablo
Thanks for the feedback. I just made a wire transfer (IBAN) from my MisterTango account to my personal account, it took less than 24 hours and the Money was in my account. WOW it's much faster than any other EMI provider when it comes to real IBAN wire transfers! Anyway, downside is still their annoying video verification which makes it difficult to stay anonymous.

EMI's and Banks are never anonymous smi(&%

Besides, valid users prefers though verification, make the half-time of the business a lot longer/stable.

I see Leupay started changing MT-IBANs to BG-IBANs, they will also start to provide instant transfers (sent you money accross the EU within 10 minutes)

Latest Threads