Our valued sponsor

Money Making Guide for 2011 V.1.0 look here if you suffer to make money online!

OffshoreInc

Offshore Agent
Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Here I am sharing a very common money making tactics used by pros in a simplified manner.

Before that I would like to highlight the three fundamental basics of making money online. They are :

1. Good Content

2. Good Traffic

3. Monetization

You can pick any website online and run down their business model to these three steps.

So lets apply this method to a blog.

First we need to choose our keywords. To do that go to adwords keyword tracking tool or seobook keyword tool. Start with any broad keyword such as finance or technology. For this example I am starting with dog.

When you search for dog in seobook tool, you will get several results. Just keep refining your search by clicking on intresting keywords. For example click on dog breeds. It will lead you to searches related to it. Our target is to choose a keyword which has an over all searches of 300 or more. That is good number for competition and traffic. I have chosen "dog breeds with pictures".

Next step is to open google and search for the keyword phrase using quotes. EX search "dog breeds with pictures" and not dog breeds with pictures.

If you get less than 10000 search pages, you got a gold mine.

Now a choose a catchy domain name which has all or some of the words from your keyword. if Your keyword is long use only a few words from it. Shorter the better. People don't like typing long names if they want to comeback to your site.

Next, either setup a blogger blog or buy your own domain and hosting. Own hosting gives greater flexiblity in monetization. However, free blogs are cheaper.

Now search google for content. You can use news clips, articles and many more. you can even convert videos from youtube!!

You don't need to copy anything. we are just going to use it produce our own content. You can also search online newspapers for localised content. This helps if you are targeting a particular geographic area.

We now have our content. Next thing to do is get traffic.

The answer to traffic is also your content. If you put good seo'd content with high traffic keywords, it will be easy getting traffic from search engines.

One technique to get easy traffic is to use youtube.

I am running out of time. If you like what I am writing then let me know. I will post an update when I get back online.

Our two topics which are left are traffic and monetisation. I will update this in next session.

If you have the cash to spare then all of this can be accomplished with 2 applications: Market Samurai and Traffic Geyser

Market Samurai will find your niche based on the broad keyword hat you chose to start off with.

Then once you have analyzed it will show you the OCI factor which is basically the percentage 1 to 100% of the chance that whomever typed in that long-tail is actually going to purchase your stuff.

Taking it another step, if you use Market Samural you can even narrow it down to a niche (but not micro niche) that has an exact search phrase searched for over 100 time a day but only 20,000 competing pages. This is gold. Couple this with an exact search domain name (won't be avail in godaddy but WILL be in buydomains.com <=== domain broker).

Drive traffic by making 1 video (use camtasia or screenflow if you have a MAC) Then use traffic geyser's platinum account to send to over 75 video sites, which will then rip the auto from the video and make them into podcasts and ping them to almost all of the social bookmarking sites that exists. TG does all of this. Hire a virtual assistant to copy your video verbiage word for word, send it back to you and use SEnuke to ping those Blogs/Articles and you have yourself a empire.

TG is NOT cheap so the alternative method would be to use tubemogul (even though it only does 1/20th of what TG does.) The key to this is that you have to have multiple you tube accts, rever accts, viddler accts, megaupload accts, break accts, yahoo accts, google accts, etc etc.

Time is your most valuable asset. DON'T waste it.

Latest Threads