Our valued sponsor

Moving 40K eur between 2 accounts same bank without creating a link

Arthas

Oct 25, 2017
Visit site
Hi there

I'd like to move funds from an account I've on Switzerland to a 3rd party who will have an account on the same bank, as it is a very cheap bank, but, I'd like to avoid any link between us

So, I was thinking on setting up 2 e-wallets or using any other kind of service as hub to move the funds

problem, I found that many of them have limits, and need some extra docs, etc....

Would you recommend any good and trustable service?

Probably tranferwise created with "darks" or perhaps a friends ID and proof or address. Something in another name in any case. They are ok with higher limits, but that's not to say they might freeze, hold, or require more info on the source of funds. You just never know with these EMI services, or regular banks for that mater.

My advice is do it slowly in smaller amounts to minimise risk.

Hi there,

thnaks for your repplies

i was thinking on instead of opening the 3rd party bank account on the same bank as mine, to open it on a different bank.

My 1st plan was
- Open the 3rd party account on the same bank as mine (mainly because its cheap and good)
- Open 2 transferwise accounts
- move the money from my bank acc. to transferwise
- move money between transferwise accounts
- withdraw the funds of the transferwise account of the 3rd party to the bank
- last, close my bank account

My goal is to avoid any link between me and the 3rd party on my bank

transferwise will also need docs if a new account wires 40k.

wire transfers normally will include your name.

best way to have the amount moved is via revolut.com, (you probably need docs) but the recipient will only see "currency cloud revo" on their statement, no sending name.

this also adds an additional jurisdiction to the mix, and a non swift internal revolut transfer, makes it more difficult to trace for private persons.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Can they be trusted with larger amounts?
Transfer limits

If you're making a transfer in GBP in or out of your Revolut account there are daily and weekly limits. The daily limit is £75k combined, meaning that you cannot transfer more than £75k in or out of the account per 24 hours. The weekly limit is £125k combined. If you attempt to make a transfer larger than this amount, it will be automatically rejected by our payment processor.

How can I increase my annual top-up limits?

To increase your annual top-up limits, you’ll need to provide official documents showing the transaction(s) that generated the funds used to top up your Revolut account. In addition, please also provide a copy of a bank statement showing the funds entering/leaving a personal bank account in your name. This does not affect your daily top-up limits, as these are system generated.

Source of funds: Salary

If your top-up was generated from your salary, you’ll need to send us copies of your pay slips (or P60/tax receipts) for three months. We’ll also need to see a bank statement showing the salary being paid into the bank account you topped up your Revolut account from.

Source of funds: Savings

If you added money from a savings account, please send copies of your bank statement for that account which should show the top-up to your Revolut account.

Source of funds: Sale of Property

If you’ve sold a property and used the proceeds to top-up your Revolut account, you'll need to send us a copy of the sale contract for the property; a bank statement showing the proceeds of the sale being credited to your bank account; and a statement showing the funds being transferred to your Revolut account.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Seems it is a valid service as far as I read from your post. I have only used them a few times and had no problems at all with the transfers.

Latest Threads