Our valued sponsor

Moving money from a bank loan

Petrichoroma

Jul 1, 2017
Visit site
I have a company in an EU country doing property management which is doing pretty well and I was eligible for a low-interest loan of several million Euro (under 10 million). We didn't really need the loan as such but the terms were very good and I thought my company can take the risk.

Now what I want to do is get these funds out of the loan account, by paying out some offshore companies... and return the money to another domestic company I own which is not related to the company which took out the loan. That way I will be able to use these funds how I want without the bank's intrusion, as long as I am able to do the monthly repayment with the company I took the loan on (and I am confident that I will be able to do this).

Do you guys have any good suggestions on the best way I can do this?

Thanks!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hi,

I would suggest not relying on public opinion because many personal circumstances should be taken into account. You could get misled.

We might be able to offer you a solution there, send me an email if you wish to discuss it further.

I have a company in an EU country doing property management which is doing pretty well and I was eligible for a low-interest loan of several million Euro (under 10 million). We didn't really need the loan as such but the terms were very good and I thought my company can take the risk.

Now what I want to do is get these funds out of the loan account, by paying out some offshore companies... and return the money to another domestic company I own which is not related to the company which took out the loan. That way I will be able to use these funds how I want without the bank's intrusion, as long as I am able to do the monthly repayment with the company I took the loan on (and I am confident that I will be able to do this).

Do you guys have any good suggestions on the best way I can do this?

Thanks!
Better pick another EU state that is believeable. Don't even try any obvious tax haven.
How intrusive is the bank on the spending of the funds, like do you have to ask their permission every time before you spend?

Simple balnket answer is to set up an UK LLP. Loan these funds to the LLP and then in turn loan that to the other company. A bit of admin fees yearly for the process of the loan by the LLP will be fine.

The LLP should be in real estate to mitigate any questions and a solid contract.

Do not send it out of Europe the bank will not let ot go in the current climate.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a lot more complicated than just a generic solution due to circumstances we are not privy to.
An in depth conversation is what is required to properly provide a solution.

many valid arguments around in this thread, also much advertising... let me tell you something. You will need to have a totally seperated company in order to not get a law suite or something should you be unable to pay the monthly repayment.

It is well possible and I don't believe it is that difficult, sure, there is a risk, but what you try to do is risky that is part of the game.

Reactions: CaptK