Our valued sponsor

Multi Level Marketing: Best juristriction?

Negyxo

Jun 26, 2018
Visit site
Hi all,

Such a great forum. Perfect resource. Recently entered the world of offshore and it's a bit confusing from time to time. Have spoken to a bunch of companies that can do the opening of the company but I would like to get advice from people with experience.

Opening a Multi Level Marketing company (Simialir to Amway, Herbal life etc) with a digital product. This means that we are open in every country in the world. When a member purchases a certain package this member is now eligible to receive bonuses on building their team (classic MLM structure) All of this happens online in the members personal back office. Payments in need to be made to purchase one of our packages, payments out need to be made when a member requests their commission to be paid out.

I'm looking for the best place to open the company. A few things are important for me.

- Since there will be a lot of people paying into the company account (to buy their package) this means there will be a lot of in and out traffic in our bank account with transactions coming and going all over the world. Transaction amounts will vary from EU100 to EU5,000 - What is recommended? Strong online banking is a must but also a bank that is able to handle these kind of daily payments without becoming too difficult.

- Privacy of the Directors: It would be favorable to not be listed in a public registry. Opening the company and bank account is no problem and can be done under the directors names, it's just not ideal for them to show up in a public registry from the get go.

- 0% Tax is of course a great thing, but not completely necessary if the above two points can be done. Looking for a reputable offshore juristriction not necessary a gray tax haven.

I was advised to open a company in Belize with an account of the Bank of Cyprus, but was just reading that Cyprus has started cracking down on off shore companies with no presence or partnership with a Cypryotion company.

Hope you can advice me or point me in the right direction~

Thanks.

Reactions: negon
You want to setup the entire business in Cyprus with full nominee service. This may work out for you to be the best and most solid solution for long term use!